Chapter One

Chapter one

'...in other news today, more strange people have come from two series of fiction and have made contact with people here on earth. Today we speak with.."

"Ugh! Again more morons?! How many people from MHA are going to be here?" A young female said annoyed

She felt frustrated since she hadn't seen her favorite character yet. Almost all of those from class 1A from UA had shown most of the villains had shown and she knew that those from the sakamaki family and almost all of those from the Mukami family had shown themselves. The only ones that were missing were Hawks and Kou. She shut off the TV as she saw Endeavor on it. She hated that she hadn't been one of the 'lucky ones' to be around them. She got her candles and cards out before she lit the candles easily.

Once everything was set up she grabbed her comfort pillow which happened to be a body pillow of hawks. Beside her was the pillow of Kou that she had recently gotten. She did a tarot card reading and it told her she already had what she wanted; she just had to open her mind. Confused about the card's words she tested the theory out since they never lied to her. She set out two plates and placed two sweet treats on them.

She placed them on either side of her as she shut her eyes to calm her nerves. She then looked to her left. "Over here on my left I'd like it if Kou Mukami is really here...to do something to let me know that you're here."

The sweet then disappeared for a moment and was placed on the plate half eaten. Her purple eyes widened in shock. "H...Holy shit....okay. Well I guess now I can tell Ruki where you are. Um..." She said before she looked to her right. "T-That...That would mean Hawks you're on my right yes?"

She soon saw a red feather go in front of her and land in her hand. She smiled a bit and she hugged the pillow tighter. "Well I feel conflicted." She said with a sigh

She had to know some answers so she placed her cards away and she grabbed a notebook and two pens. She placed the pens next to the sweets. "Go on and eat the sweets...I...I'll try to feed you guys now that I know that you two are here. But I need to know a few things if that's okay? Don't worry I can read Japanese so just write casually."

|Hawks: What do you want to know from us? We've been here for a while one more than the other though|

The female smiled. "Alright, first I wish to know who was here the longest and how long they've been here."

|Hawks: I've been here the longest, I've been here for two months while Kou has just gotten here two weeks ago.|

The female frowned a bit. "Keigo...you poor thing. I...I'm sorry that I didn't know before now. Why didn't you try to get into contact with me before now?"

|Hawks: There's a procedure that needs to be done that you haven't done yet.|

|Kou: There's a certain bracelet you need to get to see us since we are rather popular and you are too. The bracelet you need to get will be the colors that signify Takami and I. Red and Pink.|

"Now that you mention it Kou...I did see my band mates with bracelets that signify that they are with who they're with....wait hold up does that mean I'm going to be literally sandwiched between you two men?!" She asked freaked out as she threw her pillow off to the side

|Kou: Yeah, you can't choose between us and already we don't like one another. You see when you sleep we some-how get sucked into the pillows you have and well you sleep with the one you got for me than you do for the one for Takami|

"Oh...so that's why he's always on the floor...Is that cause of me moving or cause you two fight over who gets to cuddle with me?"

|Hawks: I get on the floor cause a certain blond vampire doesn't know how to share|

She laughed and smiled "Yikes Keigo...Yikes. But to be fair I slept with you at my side more than he's had. So I guess it's only fair."

She soon saw one of her plush pigs fall off of her dresser as if it was hit only for her to get up and grab both of the body pillows. She took them out of her room and had them on the couches in her apartment. "If you boys are still in my room get the fuck out and shut the door behind you."