Chapter Twenty-four

When all of the others left out with their lovers and left the sirens with their lovers, Simon spoke up seriously to the three females. "You three have all had two males to keep you afloat yes?" He asked

The three males all nodded their heads "That's correct father." Ivy stated

"Miss Riya, since you are not yet of age you have nothing to worry about as of now. Your body will be attuned to the touches of the vampire you are currently with  once you hit the age of nineteen. As for the other two, you twos body must be adjusted to having just the vampire beside you."

"And how do you suppose we do that King Simon?" The female beside Ivy stated confused

"Well Miss, the two of you will need to under-go a medical restart to restart the heat cycle that you will go through. But fear not-it will not mess up the life you will have in the future. I have come to go through the same thing once before. The medical restart will have you be unconscious for five hours, after the five hours you will instantly be in heat for two weeks straight. You will not be able to go without the touch of your vamparic lover for those two weeks. Afterwards it will only happen on full moons, which is when it will kick up once more for two weeks once again."

Kou listened rather well to the king and held onto Ivy tightly before he spoke up. "King simon sir. May I ask you a question?"

"Of course, you are with my daughter I would hope you would have questions for me."

"What exactly is the medical restart that Ivy will go through?" Kou asked curiously

"Ahn, yes...not many know about it and think that they are stuck in the rut of being with people that they don't feel a connection with anymore. The medical restart that Sirens may go through if their lover isn't compatible enough is first a pill that only women take to extract anything that may have come from the males beforehand. That process will last a half hour if not more if the female has been highly sexual with the male that the female must extract from her."

Laito chuckled a bit "Looks like you've completely fucked yourself over little Riya."

Riya looked at Laito flustered "Oh shush!"

Kino looked at the female who he held onto. "Miya,  you're going to be out of it for a while...aren't you?"

"Not really, I spent more time around you than him."

Kino raised an eyebrow "Interesting..."

Kou knew what had happened between Ivy, Keigo and him. He knew just what will happen with Ivy. "So what will happen to Ivy after that sir?" Kou asked

"After the extraction, she will have to drink a tea that will make her drowsy and restart her libido as if she hadn't been touched. The moment she wakes up you better be around her or she'll find you and will not give you mercy." Simon stated seriously

"When she first had her heat waves she was rather good at hiding it...so she won't be able to do that again...will she?" Kou asked

Simon raised an eyebrow at the blond vampire. "Sirens aren't used to hiding their heat..are you sure she hid it from you and Keigo?"

"I'm pretty sure she did, she was rather calm the entire time she had been in heat and it wasn't until she had cornered Keigo the day after she started going into heat that it really showed."

Simon looked at his daughter "Why would you do that to yourself?"

"I had no trust in them, I barely knew them. I didn't know if they'd be willing enough to be around me. I've always had trust issues since that ban on me had been done. Being disowned by mother and hated by Simon Jr and Emma...I couldn't trust a single soul in or outside of our family father." 

He let out a sigh before he nodded his head. "That's fair...I should have known better. From here on out you should trust the male that is beside you. He obviously cares and loves you much more than Keigo had."

"I'm getting that...I must ask...why did you muse Keigo and do what you had?"

"I had no trust in the fellow, he would leave you alone with the vampire beside you. I never saw that vampire leave your side, so I knew who was to be trusted and it certainly wasn't Keigo. He had no reason to scope out this place or to find me. He had no reason to do what he had to your deceased brother nor come here asking to go home. But he had and I was waiting for it. He had the chance to stand up to not just you but me as well to stay here but he hadn't which showed just how much he wasn't to be trusted and how much he hadn't cared for you in the long run."

Ivy held onto Kou tightly as she buried part of her face into his chest. "I adore Kou...he has spent the most time with me. I'm glad he spoke up when he did."

"As am I, it shows the passion he has for you. Now daughter since you now have a solid partner you must teach him the history of our world and make sure he is aware of what will happen now that he's here."

Ivy nodded her head. "Of course father."

"Now all of you come with me to the infirmary, that is where you girls will get the pill and tea that you will need to consume."