Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Keigo was rather quick after making the promise with Ivy to strip her of her clothes and kiss her passionately but lovingly on the lips. Ivy could feel her body heating out with each touch that Keigo's fingers made on her, it made her feel too needy. Keigo didn't waste any time slipping his fingers inside of her as he felt her legs wrap around his waist. When Keigo curved his fingers inside of her, he kissed down to her neck to hear the beautiful moans that came out of her. Ivy could only hold onto Keigo as she felt her body heating up with every quick movement of his fingers deep inside of her.

As he got her to orgasm with his fingers, he knelt down and he placed both of her legs over his shoulders before he drove his tongue deep inside of her. While he did Kou made his way over to them and kissed her lovingly on the lips. "Now-now Ivy, you don't just have him to pleasure you. I'm here too."

"K-Kou...T-Touch me...P-Please..."She spoke through her moans as she held out a hand towards him

He smiled as he laced his hand with hers. "Of course beautiful. There's no reason why I shouldn't touch your beautiful body. Just know that I'm never going to let you go. Not now-not ever." He said before he took one of her breasts in his mouth

Ivy was in sheer pleasure as she felt both males pleasuring her. It soon became too much for her as she came hard against Keigo's mouth making him moan out slightly. The vibrations from him moaning gave her shivers down her back. "K-Keigo....K-Kou...please fuck me. I...I need both of you so much. P-Please..."

Neither one of the males needed to be told twice, Kou picked her up and placed her on her bed as Keigo undressed himself of the rest of his clothes. "You'll get us little Ivy, don't you worry about that. We just want to be sure you'll be ready to take us." Kou stated as he slipped his hands up her legs before he slipped her legs over his shoulders

"B-But Kou." Ivy whined out before she moaned out as Kou cleaned up the mess that Keigo made of her

Ivy held onto the bed tightly as she felt herself getting hotter and hotter with each movement that Kou and Keigo made. Ivy soon felt her hands being slipped from the bed only to open her purple eyes to see that Keigo had her hands. Keigo smiled seeing that he had her attention before he kissed her lovingly on the lips.

She happily kissed him back as she had muffled the moans that came from her due to Kou. As she got closer to her release he pulled away from her only to use his fingers to finish her off which made her moan out louder against Keigo's lips as Kou had chosen to kiss up her torso to her chest to take her other breast into her mouth. As she released once more he pulled away from her. "Keigo will have you first just so you'll have one of us, then once he think's you're ready I'll be joining you two got it Ivy?"

Ivy nodded her head as Kou moved away from her completely, Keigo then took Kou's place between her legs and he slipped himself inside of her. Knowing that she was really wanting of him and Kou. Just with the sheer feeling of him inside of her Ivy moaned out rather loudly. "K-Keigo!"

Keigo let out a low growl like moan before he held onto her hands with his lacing them together while he had her pinned down onto her bed. "Since you want us so badly, you're going to have to get used to how possessive we both are of you Ivy. Now, you better not hold back princess." Keigo growled lowly before he was rather rough and harsh with her body.

Ivy's purple eyes instantly shut as she felt his thrusts go deep with inside of her, she could only arch her body up into him as her hands held onto his just as tightly as he was holding onto hers. The more that he thrusted inside of her, the more she wanted-needed from him. Kou watched as he undressed himself, he knew that they had agreed that Keigo would take her first. But the envy inside of him got the better of him. He didn't know how to go about dealing with the issue of always having to share her with Keigo.

As Keigo got her to orgasm once more he pulled her up and Kou went behind her as he kissed her shoulder and neck softly. "Brace yourself princess, you're about to be impaled sweet heart." He spoke softly to her

Ivy whimpered and moaned as she felt herself slip onto Kou. Feeling both males around her made her feel some-what sane. It made her feel like she was surrounded by love, which was something that she hadn't ever felt for years. Once she had adjusted to feeling both males inside of her, it wasn't long that both males began to work together to make damn sure that she felt pleasured. As she felt herself getting closer to her orgasm she moved her hips to get both of the males off which worked in her favor as both Keigo and Kou came with her.

Keigo lied beside the duo panting out as Ivy ended up passing out on top of Kou. Kou wrapped his arms around Ivy as he looked at Keigo. "Why don't you wash up first? I'll keep her company."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Go."

Keigo got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, while he did Kou lied her down onto her bed and kissed her neck softly. "I hate sharing you, if I'm to be with you. I should be the only one with you. I can pleasure you all on my own. I don't need his help."