Chapter six

Chapter Six

"It started two weeks before my fourteenth birthday, as per-usual here all royal families must meet up with one another, it was supposed to be a day where I find a reasonable person to have at my side from the royal families of each species." Ivy explained

Both males sat down near one another as they were curious to what Ivy was explaining.

"None of the royals had anyone that was close to Emma's age and she hated it-so she was skipped for it. So when she heard that I was going to go through a courting system, she had a hissy fit and made up lies about me." Ivy said before she hugged her pillow tightly.

She shut her eyes before she spoke sadly. "She told everyone that I was a whore, that I slept with my guards and that I also slept with our elder brother. That I had egged all three of them on and that I wanted all of their attention and acted pure because apparently 'I wanted everything'-which isn't true. I've never slept with anyone before, I've never thought about my guards as anything other than my friends and I hate my brother why the hell would I fuck him?"

She opened her eyes as she looked at the two males. "But my parents never believed me and I was tossed out, the church didn't believe Emma's lies-so they didn't strip me of my title. There was no proof and the conflicting words between my guards and my brother-it was obvious that something was going on."

Keigo and Kou looked at her shocked and stunned. "Is that why you don't smile or laugh in the apartment?" Kou asked

She nodded her head. "I was on my own until I met up with my boss, who knows the whole story and treats me properly. I had to tell Tara and Maria together what had happened when I met up with them. Even though they are my bandmates, we don't live together-they do...but I've never been invited to live with them. Which makes me feel like they don't really care for me, like they don't really want me as their leader."

Both males got up and sat on either side of her before they hugged her tightly. Ivy teared up before she ended up sobbing out against her pillow. "You two make me feel like I'm loved by someone, I wish I knew sooner that I had you two around me...I hate being alone, I hate being in that apartment without anyone to talk to. I get so many dark thoughts in my head."

Kou kissed her cheek softly. "Ivy, we'll do what we can to keep you happy."

Keigo kissed her other cheek as he gave her a sad smile. "You don't need the royal life that you were supposed to have. You have an amazing job and you have the two of us at your side, that couldn't be the case if you were here with a stiff bastard now huh?"

She looked at both of them before she kissed both of their cheeks. "Thank you boys...that means a lot to me to hear from the two of you."

They smiled as they held her hand tightly. "Sure we may not get along with one another." Keigo started

"But we know how to get along for your sake. We both want to see you happy, we don't want to see you have a breakdown again." Kou said sadly

At that time there was a knock on the door and Ivy got up with the two of them on either side of her. "Is she up?" Ivy asked as she opened the door

Joel nodded his head, "We're to escort you to the throne room."

She nodded her head slightly before the five of them walked off to the throne room, when they did, they saw all of the royal families waiting for her and her guards. Ivy instantly stiffened seeing all of the people who were in the room. Elias and Joel instantly went in front of her as they saw how many people were in the room. A king of one of the ten families that were in the room went up to her only for her to hide instantly behind Elias as the elder male who had come up to them frowned. "Allow me to get to that bitch! She hides herself behind you Angel, Move or I'll move you myself."