Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Once Ivy was ready to do as her duty called for her to do, she left with the priest as all of the maids went to the infirmary to watch what will happen with the king on a screen that was in the infirmary. When Ivy got to Main Street she was escorted out by the priest himself before she quietly made her way up to Keigo and Kou who bowed before her. She held out her hands to either male who took her hand and led her up the steps together.

Up on the execution stage was Joel and Elias on either side of the four who were chained by their neck, wrists and ankles. Ivy let go of the two males who stood beside Joel or Elias as Ivy stood between her sister and brother who were in the middle of the four.

"Hello, greetings to everyone. My name is Princess Ivy Soto, as you all should know at a very young age a lie was told by one who was once known as my sister the day that I turned fourteen years of age. Hadn't it been for the lack of evidence I would not stand before you now as princess. But as of yesterday the truth was set to light by the liar themselves as to what came to be." Ivy said seriously

She then took the mic from the stand and she stood between her siblings. Her elder brother glaring at her. "It was all a coo by this man here that made things go as they had." She said as she motioned to Simon. "You see he didn't like that my parents' attention was on me while I was learning, sure I was nicer-kinder and pretty much a complete 180 of both him and my elder sister. But there was much he didn't know. One, I would not be the one who had all of our parents' love and attention. That for a long period of time went to either him or Emma-he was just too ignorant to see that due to his own jealousy. Two, I would never be able to find on my own anyone to be at my side who'd want to take up the throne with me and let me handle things in my own kingdom. And Lastly, Had he not killed our elders-he would be on the throne with ignorance around him."

Ivy then stepped forward and sighed out. "But sadly, that is not how things are. As per the rules of this very kingdom from the age of old, I must place right what was wrong from when I was a mere child."

She then walked towards priest Rosso before she took a sheathed sword from him before she looked at the large audience before her. "This sword is the sword of my people. Only those who are just and truthful may hold it-otherwise it burns the holder. The blade of this sword is sharp and is only used to prosecute those who have wronged this kingdom."

She then looked at Joel who nodded his head and he forced Shiro to bend down first. "Sir Shiro Osada. You were the second choice guard of the ex-princess Emma Sato. You have chosen to go against your creed to protect the law of those who are just and right by defiling not only someone who is in a tier that is beyond your reach, but also the charge that you've vowed to only protect with your life. You've proven yourself unworthy of being called a royal guard and unworthy to be known as someone who is noble. Had you not gone forth and protected the woman yesterday I would not have you up here-but you have wrongly protected the wrong princess and for that you have forfeited your life and all that it should have been. Have you any last words?"

"What I have done was not my own, I have been under a spell by your own sister."

Hearing his words she blinked a few times. "My sister placed a spell upon you?"

"That is correct, I would not willingly go against my vow. Unlike Klaus. My pride as a guard would not allow me to. So she casted some spell to make me do so. Just last night I was let go of it, unaware of anything that I have done."

She placed a hand against his head as she shut her eyes and she whispered something that no one could hear before her eyes opened. "For once that little tidbit came to be of use. Had you not said what you had it would have burned me once I made contact with your skin. Joel release Shiro, he is an innocent man who was victimized by my sister. Emma had done to him the same that Simon had done to rose."