Chapter three

Chapter three

She then opened the package to see a red and pink bracelet just like Kou had mentioned to her. She didn't take it out of the bag just yet, she wanted to test something. She placed it on the counter top and she leaned against it. "I want one of you to open this for me please."

Rather quickly it was opened and slid towards her. She laughed and smiled before she held onto it. With the instant contact she could see where both males were. Kou was beside her leaning against the counter wearing his usual outfit without his shoes on while Hawks was wearing a casual outfit. She hummed out. "Can't see them, probably can't until I place the bracelet on." She said before she looked at the time. "Shit I'm gonna be late! Boys if you're coming with me you better be ready in ten."

She grabbed her shoes and got her keys again as she then placed the bracelet on but placed a baggy hoodie on so they wouldn't be able to see it. She then talked to herself making sure she had everything. "Okay got shoes on, bracelet in pocket and keys...yup got everything. Okay boys I'm off if you want to come with me."

She left her apartment and she soon saw Kou and Keigo leave her apartment. "If I have either one of you with me, close the door please."

Keigo did with his feathers and she smiled seeing the door shut. "Thank you sir." She said before she locked the door.

As she walked down the steps she messaged Maria letting her know that she had the bracelet in her mailbox, Maria told her that they won't be visible to the public eye until she touches them. That gave her a devious idea and thanked Maria for the information. Once she got to her car she started it up not even letting them know about the fact that she could see that they were arguing. While she waited she synced up her phone to her car before she placed her seat belt on. After hearing the rather aggressive music that played Kou sat up front and Keigo sat in the back.

She had to take the bracelet off so she could see past the wings of Keigo without him knowing. She got out of her parking spot before she drove to work humming to herself as she did so. She tried to ignore that two famous males who she adored were in her car. It was a half hour drive to where she worked before she parked and placed the bracelet back on the wrist it was on as she placed her keys in her pouch. Once she got out she locked the car and she walked to the entrance of the building only to see that both males were racing to see who could earn her love and trust first.

She stopped half way to call Maria, just to make the two males suffer. "Hey beautiful what's up?"

"Hey Maria, so are we doing things inside or outside today?"

"Glad you asked! Boss is making us do stuff out back."

"Good to know I'm at the studio, I'll see you in a bit then."

"That you will! Later."

"Later."

She placed her phone back where she had it and walked around the building as she heard the two males telling her to wait up-but she never did. She was used to ignoring people and being ignored so it was nothing new or different. When she got to the back of the studio she saw her three bandmates waiting for her. She went up to them and hugged them tightly. "I'm here now!" She said happily

"And you're wearing a sweater...aren't you dying in that?" one of them asked

"She's a strange one, leave her be. No doubt it's for a reason."

"Thank you Maria for saying that. But to answer your question Emma-no I'm not. Unlike you I'm used to sweating my ass off and working for things. I'm not a prissy bitch like you."