Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Keigo was trying his hardest to figure out what was the best thing to do in his situation, he didn't want to see Ivy get upset but at the same time he didn't want to get her into trouble with her father. He was between a rock and hard place with his current situation. He was very thankful when there was a knock on the door. Ivy let him go and he bolted for the door only to see that it was Elias and Joel. "Elias, Joel-what can I help the two of you with?"

"How is Ivy doing?" Joel asked concerned

"We know it must be hard for her to go through the mental strife she must be going through." Elias said concerned

"I was finally able to get her out of bed and eat something." He said before he stepped outside and he shut the door behind him. "But now she's getting frisky with me and I don't know what to do. She isn't twenty one, which is my concern with doing anything with her."

"She is of legal age and you're one of two lovers she has, you've been chosen to give her a better life and you've been on good terms with the king. You have nothing to worry about." Joel stated

"If anything we'd be concerned if she hadn't done anything of the sort towards you or the vampire that lives with the two of you. She is at the age where her sexual drive will go from being dormant and quiet to being rather active. Only those who are with her may be able to help her through her changes." Elias commented

"Changes? What changes?" Keigo asked

"At the age of nineteen she will begin to go through changes that will make her into the queen she'll eventually be when she gets older. All sirens go through it, we were told about it during our training to be her loyal guards. Since you aren't from here you wouldn't know about it. But it is safe for you to be active with the princess as long as she is willing to do it." Joel commented

Keigo let out a sigh of relief hearing the demon speak. "Alright, well that clears up any doubt that I have. Though I will say that you two may wanna tell the same to Kou so he doesn't feel like shit. He's at the recording place where Ivy works."

Elias and Joel nodded their heads. "We will do so now, if Ivy is well and is in good hands like yours. We have nothing to be concerned about." Elias stated

"Yeah, I can take care of her." Keigo said with a nod of his head

The two males then left as Keigo went back into the apartment to see Ivy was still on the counter. Keigo went straight up to her and kissed her on the lips as he pulled her closer to him. "You're in heat right now aren't you?"

She nodded her head. "I am."

"You can't verbalize it can you huh?"

"Nope."

"On a scale of one to ten, how bad is it? Ten being if I don't fuck you now you'll jump me if I leave you and one being you'll be alright unless I tease you."

"Ten."

"Okay, noted. Let's get you to your room, there's no way in fucking hell I'm taking your first time on a damn counter top. Hold onto me princess."

She happily did what he told her as she slowly began to mess with his wings again making him groan out with each soft stroke she did against his wings. "Fuck...babe can't you wait unti I get you on your bed to do that?"

"Nope, I want you and I'm not taking no for an answer. Especially since you've been tortured by me more than Kou has."

Keigo couldn't disagree with her there, he had seen her naked body more times than he really wanted to before he would officially meet her. He knew what she looked like under her clothes a lot better than Kou did. He wasn't gentle or slow with her as he stripped her of the clothes she wore.Ivy was more than happy that Keigo was finally touching her body, she did wonder what made him change his mind, but she would ask him another time when her body wasn't burning up from the peaking of becoming an 'adult'.