Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Keigo and Elias both stopped when they saw that Ivy was back-as was Joel. Elias looked confused. "Joel, where is your mate?" Elias asked

"He has chosen to be with Rose." Ivy stated "Since they need to sync themselves up for a few days I'm allowing them to do so here. Which means you are welcome to leave and find yours."

"Are you sure you're going to be alright?" Elias asked

Ivy nodded her head. "Yes, the 'good mood' that I had when I woke up is dwindling...and I can feel a heat wave about to hit me harder than the first time."

"Very well then-I hopefully won't be taking too much time Princess. Keigo-Kou take care of the princess." Elias said before he left out

Joel took Rose to his own private room as Keigo, Kou and Ivy went to sit down to talk about what was going on.

"So...what all happened?" Keigo asked curiously

"You didn't think to watch it?" Kou asked

"No, I trusted you to take care of her." Keigo stated

Ivy sighed out and told Keigo everything that had happened which made his golden eyes widened in shock hearing what had happened. "So wait...you being a siren, your skin complexion changes as does your eyes?" Keigo asked confused

She nodded her head. "I look more like a land fish than anything else."

"Oh...well that's interesting to know. Oh! Ivy by the way while you were away Ross had called saying that he wanted to talk to you when you had a moment." Keigo stated

Ivy was rather confused on what Ross wanted to talk to her about, but chose to call her boss to see what was going on. She had her phone on speaker so the duo by her could hear what was being said, she didn't want to hide anything from the boys.

"Hey Ivy, glad you got my message. We need to talk missy."

"Sure thing boss, what's up?"

"First, I want to thank you for what you said to the demon king and to the world. The fact that you've placed my name out there in good spirits really makes me happy. I'm proud to be your manager and I'll protect you no matter what princess."

"Aww, thanks boss."

"Secondly, I wanted to inform you that because of how things had happened today that the interview that you would have done tomorrow has been moved to next week, they want things to be blown off before you go on TV again."

"Oh...well that's fine. Glad to hear that they have the brain compacity to do that."

"Right? Now lastly, I'd like to ask you a favor."

Ivy raised an eyebrow as she looked at her phone. "Uh...okay what's up boss?"

"Have Riya and Rose live with you, connect with the girls. They are sweet loving women who aren't like the two brats you were with beforehand."

"Already on that boss, I already gave Riya and Rose the address to my manor, so when they are good to come here I will give them both a place to call home."

"Oh good, I'm glad to hear that Ivy. Also...One last thing. Stop torturing your damn self woman, I don't want to see you at work for the next week. I know you've been putting off your damn self care for the sake of the job as an idol. Sure it is important, but so is your damn sanity. Until next Monday I better not see you enter a damn foot into the production studio do you hear me?"

Ivy sighed out. "Yes Ross, I understand."

"Good, enjoy your week off Princess."

He hung up and Ivy placed her phone on the coffee table, Kou laughed a bit as he smiled at Ivy. "Seems like your boss knows you better than anyone else huh?"

"Well for a few years I lived with the guy, he literally raised me from the time I was a teen till about two or so years ago when I was able to get this place. He knows when I hide things and when I don't. So I have no choice but to go through with what he told me to do." Ivy stated before Riya and Rose both came back with the three males all off them holding boxes in their hands.

"Heya Ivy, so where are we placing these boxes?" Riya asked with a smile

Ivy got up. "Follow me."

Ivy took them down a hall and smiled a bit. "So welcome to our humble home. I want to place out there that every single bed room is sound proof so when things need to happen they can without the embarrassment that someone is going to hear how loud you'd be. Now Riya you can have this room, it's by the bathroom and it should suffice you for what you need." Ivy said as she opened a door that had been shut

Riya thanked her as Denki and Laito placed the boxes they held in the empty room. Down a few more doors Ivy opened another door. "And this is your room Rose, now Rose dear I want to warn you that your room has two different windows. You're going to need to get curtains for the windows if you don't already have some."

"My old room had three, so I'm good. Thanks for telling me though." Rose said with a smile before she and Subaru went into the room to place the boxes down.

Once she finished showing the two girls their rooms, Ivy went to her own room only to see that Kou and Keigo both were shirtless in the room.

"B-Boys...W-what the hell are you two doing without your shirts on?"

"You heard your boss." Keigo said as he went towards her shutting the door behind her.

He then pushed her up against the door softly and kissed her on the lips. "You've been holding yourself back, you have Kou and I for a reason darling. Don't make us have to force you to pull that side of you out. You don't need to hide yourself anymore, we'll love you no matter what." He spoke softly to her

"P-Promise?" Ivy said nervously as she looked up at him

"Promise sweet heart." Keigo said with a smile