Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Kou was getting a headache hearing people trying to sing. Ross gave him a break so they could clear their head and be composed for the last ten people. As Kou was sitting outside drinking a soda he stood up as he saw Elias and Joel. "Hey you two, what's up?"

"We just got done talking with Keigo, it seems like the princess is going into a transformation from teenager to adulthood, which means her libido is waking up and she'll need not just Keigo's help but yours as well since you two are marked to be at her side." Elias stated

"We have already informed Keigo of this and he asked us to inform you as well."

Kou sighed a bit. "I don't want to leave here until I find two people that actually care and can work side by side with Ivy well enough that she won't feel outcasted."

"That is reasonable, just don't take too long. None of us know how bad it is for the princess or how much Keigo will be able to do before he needs you to take over." Joel stated

"I shouldn't be much longer, after the last ten people I will leave and go back to the apartment." Kou said after he finished his soda.

The two guards nodded their heads and they left, Kou went back to the room with Ross before they gritted through eight people before they met up with Riya Emill and Rose Sanya. A Siren and Werewolf respectfully. The two girls' voices sounded rather well and Kou nodded his head as he looked at Ross. Ross got up as he clapped his hands. "Congratulations girls, you two will be working with our wonderful princess from here on out. I must as are you two bound to anyone?"

They both nodded their heads. Riya placed up her wrists. "I am bound to Denki Kamanari and Laito Sakamaki."

"I am bound to the youngest Sakamaki Subaru." Rose stated

"Very well then, I will make sure that Ivy knows that. As of now you two will be working alone until the change for Ivy is completed. Riya at some point you will go through that once you reach the age of nineteen and when it happens you will be exempt from things until your transformation is complete." Ross explained

The two girls nodded their heads before Rose placed her hands together. "Does this mean we will get to live with the princess as well?!"

"Finally someone with common sense!" Kou said in relief. "A place for the three of you to be will be something all of you will have to talk to once Ivy is done with her transformation."

"No one knows how long they usually are since up till now the life of how sirens lived is usually hush-hush. But because of Ivy, she's brought a lot of light into the life of a siren educating everyone on what goes on with sirens." Ross stated

At that time Kou was called and he saw that it was keigo. "I have to go now, but when Ivy is in a better shape the lot of us will all talk." Kou said before he rushed off answering his phone as he ran back to the apartment complex "I know why I'm being called, I'll be there soon. I'm on my way back right now."

"Good, cause she's still going through her heat right now. I got it down from a ten to an eight but it's not enough." Keigo explained "As it is she tried to get me to fuck her when I carried her to the bathroom for her bath."

"Damn, well I'm half way there. Try to keep her occupied until I get there. I'll be there as soon as I can." Kou said before he hung up

Kou then placed his phone in his pocket before he picked up speed and took short cuts to get to the apartment. Once he got to it he used the elevator to get up to the right floor before he got to the door of the apartment. He got inside as he heard Ivy whining out. "....but keigo!"

She's MINE [MHAx Diabolik Lovers love story]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara