Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Joel shut his eyes as he let out a stressed sigh. "Seems like it was a coo of sorts. Your brother had talked to the guards for your parents only to be able to pay Donna to walk off from guarding your parents while they slept. But it wasn't enough to keep blame from going onto her-even though she wasn't even in the manor when it happened. Your brother single handedly killed your parents and one of his guards. The other guard was raped by your brother and she fessed up to what he had wanted and that she was the one who had killed him for his deeds against your parents."

Ivy's purple eyes widened in shock hearing Joel speak. "That's some shit...Rose was compensated wasn't she?"

"Yes, it seems like it hadn't been the first time your brother had done such a disgusting thing to that poor woman. She is pregnant with his child since she had told all of us that were still alive that her first time and any time after that went to that disgusting man." Elias said with a nod of his head

"Luckily her story had been checked out with the maids and servants around the manor who heard her pleading and screaming out for help. But all were too afraid to even get anywhere near that males room." Joel said as he opened his eyes as he looked at Ivy. "You are lucky to have been out of the manor when you had been, it could have easily been blamed upon you princess."

"I may have motive to do so-but that doesn't mean that I would actually place red upon my hands like that. I do not wish to show my violence side so quickly." Ivy said with a sigh

"I would like to also make mention that with Emma's choice to battle you, that she also wishes to bet us and your marked mates that are with you." Elias said seriously

Keigo and Kou instantly held onto her hand tightly, making her smile at them-knowing that they cared so much for her.

"I am more than ready to deal with her nonsense."

At that time they got to the manor Emma was standing in front of the entrance to the manner with her two guards who had their weapons out guarding her with their lives. When Ivy was let out of the car after Joel and Elias did, Ivy rolled her eyes. "Oh you have got to be kidding me. Klaus...Shiro just what the fuck are you two idiots doing?"

"We were told that you'd be hostile towards Emma." Klaus stated seriously

"Me...hostile?" She said sarcastically "The only one that is hostile here is her! It's because of her bull shit that I was kicked out of this place and never got to say goodbye to my parents! It's because of her that I never got to save my parents from their deaths! Are you two really going to be that fucking stupid to protect someone who went against their own fucking blood! And if it hadn't been for me do you know what would have happened to your 'poor little princess'?" Ivy said as her voice turned cold and mockingly towards her sister

She walked towards her sister slowly and as she got six feet towards her sister Klaus placed his sword up to her. "Get any closer and I will have to take you down."

Ivy was pulled back and felt an arm wrap around her tightly before hearing Keigo speak as he had one of his larger feathers out as his eyes were narrowed at the blond male. "You are on the wrong side of this buddy, Ivy would never lie. From what it sounds like you two have been out of a job since Emma fled this place without notice. Ivy had no choice in the matter because of your charge. So before you go and play 'loyal royal guard' you might wanna get your facts straight."

Elias let out a stressed sigh before he got between them. "Brother, you know better than I what must happen to the princesses. They must use their magic against one another and the winner gets what they wish. Emma has already stated her request, Ivy has yet to do the same. If you harm Ivy before the two have battled you have jeopardized that woman from getting a chance of winning against Ivy."