Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

While Keigo was out, Kou wandered around the apartment and he kept quiet not to disturb Ivy, only to see Ivy come out of her room after an hour. He gave her a small toothy smile. "Hey there sunshine, what's up?"

"Cuddles?" She asked shyly as she had her hands together in front of her as she looked down at her socked feet

He laughed and smiled. "You want me to give you cuddles Ivy?"

"Mhm." She said as she nodded her head slightly as she looked at kou hopefully

"Alright then, I can do that."

He walked up to her and kissed the top of her head. "Let's get you to sleep now shall we?" He said softly to her looking her dead in the eyes

"I can't sleep without someone beside me Kou."

"It's fine." He said as he took her back to her room.

Once she was back in her bed he took his belt and shoes off. He then hugged her tightly, enjoying the fact that he could have her in his arms without having to be within a stupid pillow anymore. He began to softly hum to her as he petted the top of her head. She was more than content to hear him humming to her. Ivy soon fell asleep with Kou's arms around her, she felt safe within the blond males arms.

As Ivy slept Kou admired her small beautiful face, hoping that she'd stay asleep throughout the entire night. Time passed as two hours came to be, Keigo came back and he didn't seem amused to see Kou beside Ivy. "She couldn't sleep huh?"

He shook his head. "I had to hum to her for her to sleep."

"Ahn, gotcha. Guess I can talk to her about what I found out tomorrow morning." Keigo said as he shut the door behind him. He took his jacket off of him and he kicked his shoes off, he then lied on the other side of Ivy.

"Anything worth really mentioning to her?"

"Oh yeah, a lot actually. She's not the last of her family and keep it to that for now. I'll explain things tomorrow."

Kou nodded his head before the two males ended up falling asleep with the young red haired female between the two of them. In the morning, Kou woke up first due to feeling Ivy moving between them. He saw that she was just adjusting herself and smiled down at her, he brushed his hand against the side of her face before he kissed her forehead softly. "Sleep well Ivy." He spoke softly to her

It wasn't long after Kou woke up that Keigo woke up as well. "Seems like she's finally getting more than three hours of sleep now."

"Yeah, I think it's because she finally feels loved and not alone. Her fears of being alone are gone."Kou said as he looked at the feathered male

"Probably, I'm going to make breakfast for all of us, you can stay here to keep her company."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, very. When Maria and her talked once-Maria mentioned how Ruki would always be pissy that he wasn't allowed to cook since he usually did it for you and your siblings. I'm guessing that you don't know how to cook at all."

He sighed out. "Yeah...now I feel a bit called out."

"Don't worry about it. Just worry about keeping her happy and safe." Keigo said getting up before he left the room.

Kou kept Ivy close to him as he shut his eyes to try to get a bit more sleep in, but his body wouldn't let him sleep anymore. So he just lied there watching over Ivy until she finally woke up a half hour later. When she saw that Kou was still beside her it made her happy to know that he stayed with her throughout the night.

"Morning Kou."

"Morning princess, Keigo is making breakfast right now."

"Oh...really? He didn't need to do that."

"He wanted to." Kou said with a shrug

Ivy got up and she then placed her legs on either side of his, her doing so made him feel very flustered. "I-Ivy what's the meaning of this?"

"You've drank my blood many times Kou, you can't tell me that you've been a good boy and been holding yourself back. You must be going insane right now."

He averted his eyes. "Even if that's true, you're a princess. I'm not going to do that to you."

She cupped his face making him look her dead in the eyes before she kissed him on the lips, instantly he kissed her back as his hands went to her hips. She slowly parted her lips from his. "C'mon now Kou, you should know it's rude to hold yourself back from your lover." She said lowly to him

"T-True but I...I don't want to end up making Keigo jealous that he wasn't the first guy with you. He was here way before me."

"I'll make sure he knows that he's loved when that time comes. For now, we're going to do something about how you are right now handsome." She said before she turned herself so she could undo his pants and slip his member out of his pants and boxers

He groaned out and shut his eyes as he felt her tongue and lips against his shaft as she moved her hands against him as well. He held onto her tightly as he felt the pleasure coming from the young red haired female on top of him. "F-Fuck...I-Ivy..."

Hearing him moan out her name egged her on to do more, with every movement from her tongue and mouth she was getting him closer and closer to his first orgasm by the young red haired princess until she finally got him to peek. He had to keep himself down as he had his orgasm. Kou panted out against the bed as he felt a large weight being lifted off of him.

"How do you feel Kou darling?" Ivy asked with a smile

"Better, thank you. But did you really need to do that then?" He asked as he got up to fix himself

"Yes otherwise you'd gone lust crazy and I'm not about to deal with a vampire going lust crazy over my small butt." Ivy stated as she got up

He went over to her and he cupped her rear in both of his hands making her squeak out, he gave her a small grin as he looked her dead in the eyes. "But I enjoy staring at your small butt, it's cute just like you." He said lowly to her

She looked up at him flustered as she had her hands on his chest. "K-Kou...C-Can you not flirt with me for one damn moment?"

He hummed out a bit. "Mnm...No." He said with a smile before he let her go and left the room

"MUKAMI KOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" She said flustered

Keigo looked at Kou confused as he came into the kitchen laughing. "What did you do?"

"Oh just mindless teasing and she can't seem to handle a simple compliment." Kou said with a laugh

Keigo raised an eyebrow at the younger male. "Explain."

"I told her she had a cute butt and well that happened." Kou said pointing to her room

"Ahn, well you are right on that. She'll get over herself sooner or later." Keigo said with a shrug "Mind setting the table for the three of us?"

"Yeah sure thing."