Chapter Twenty two

Joel and Rose made sure that Ivy, Rose and Riya with all of their partners were at the castle safely. Rose and Riya didn't know what was going on or why Ivy was giving Kou and Keigo the cold shoulder for. It wasn't until they saw that it wasn't just the three of them but everyone else that had someone from a different timeline standing together. Once the king saw his daughter, he began to speak. "Hello, and good afternoon to all of you. I have summoned all of you here to right the wrongs of the kingdom. All of you had been selected unwillingly to do something that I did not consent to. Especially since one of my daughters had been a part of it all. It has come to my attention thanks to someone who I have become well acquainted with that with every passing time people get closer to those they were selected to be around that their memories shatter and forget their origin I cannot allow that to happen within my kingdom. So I have already had the guards here seize the male who started this rubbish and forced him to tell me how to take all of those who were displaced back. We will start with those from T1381."

More than a few people started to argue against the king which pissed off Ivy, she let out a howling scream that silenced everyone as she went to stand beside her father.

"This isn't up for debate. Those from this time, tell me honestly-do you want to have someone with you who doesn't remember their origins? Do you want to deal with someone who is incomplete? I know I don't so I am willingly allowing myself to let go of Mukami Kou and Takamki Keigo. Even though this is going to hurt like hell for me since I am in the midst of being in heat-I cannot and will not fight what my father has decreed. So shut up and do as you're told. For those who do not know T1381 is those whom are heroes and Villains, since it was Takami Keigo who spoke to my father and got chummy with him. He and those around him will go back first." Ivy said seriously

Ivy then looked at her father. "Do what needs to be done father, the sooner this gets done the sooner I can look for a proper person to link to."

"Of course daughter."

Her father placed a gadget on the ground which opened up a portal that was dark blue and black that swirled around. Ivy then went up to Keigo and slapped him hard against the face. "I loved you and you chose to talk to my father behind my back. Here on forth you are band from the kingdom and if you ever dare come back on your own will you will be killed upon being in sight of any guard or royal.  Do you understand what you've done to yourself?" She hissed out coldly

Keigo frowned as he realized that he had severely hurt Ivy and that if he ever changed his mind that he'd never be able to love her again. That he was going to be stuck in a world without her in it. He looked down upset as he sighed out. "Yes Princess...I understand."

"Get the hell out of my sight before I kill you!" She hissed out coldly

Keigo was the first to leave before others followed in suit. Once the last person left out, those whom only had one lover that was from T1381 left out leaving those who had a vampire from the other timeline still there with her. Before Ivy's father had placed down the gadget Kou hugged Ivy tightly. "I don't want to leave you! Please...please don't make me go back. I don't give a damn if I lose my memories. I want to stay here with you. Unlike that bastard, I love you, I want to continue to love and care for you. I don't care what it takes to make sure that you are sane. I'll do whatever it takes."

Ivy was silent as she heard him speak, she knew that he was genuine. She knew he was rather possessive of her, before she had passed out she had heard the words that Kou spoke to her. She let out a sigh before she placed a hand on his face. "Darling Kou, are you absolutely sure that's what you wish to do? Once you've accepted your fate here there's no going back."

"Ever since knowing all about what has happened with you in your past, I want nothing more than to marry you. I want to stay with you forever." Kou said sincerely

Ivy's purple eyes widened hearing him speak. "So you don't care about your past memories?"

"I have a shit past Princess,  why the hell would I want to remember all the abuse and horror I went through?"