Chapter Twenty-five

Once Riya and Ivy had gotten the pill and tea they needed to consume they left out with Laito and Kou outside to where Joel and Rose were waiting outside of a car for them. Both of them looked rather concerned. "Princess...is everything okay?" Joel asked

"Joel...don't you dare make me punish you boy. What have I told you and Elias to call me!?" Ivy said rubbing between her eyes

Joel averted his eyes. "I apologize....Ivy, is everything alright? I was worried what happened to you since you and Kou were left with your father."

Ivy let out a sigh before she looked at Kou, "Go on inside with Riya and Laito. I'll explain everything to him."

Kou nodded his head and the trio went into the car, after they went in Ivy crossed her arms with a frown "My heat cycle is being restarted since Keigo left. My father had been testing Keigo to see whether or not he truly loved me or not and it seems like my father was right to test Keigo since he had been the one to request to go back home. Due to Kou admitting in front of many people that he loved me and didn't wish to go back-he is going to be my only mate. I was given a purge pill and a restart tea. Once we get home Riya and I will not be able to do much of anything. So it'll be up to you to hold down things until after two weeks. We're not going to be able to do much of anything till then."

"Oh...I see. With you being with Kou...He'll end up being your king then yes?" Joel asked

Ivy nodded her head. "Yes that is right, he will be my king once I am of age. Until then he and I are to keep doing as we are just so we can deal with the kinks of the relationship he and I now will have."

"Very well then, seems like Elias lost a bet he and I had." Joel said with a scoff

Ivy raised an eyebrow at him. "Mind telling me what you two betted upon?"

"We knew that two lovers was too much for you, we both betted against who'd leave you first. The vampire or the winged male. Elias betted hard against the vampire while I've kept a sharp eye on the winged male and betted against him. Since the vampire is still with you it is easy to say that I won that bet."

"And what exactly did you win?"

"A bit of pocket change, nothing too serious."

"Very well then, let's go home. The sooner this happens the sooner I don't feel so damn disgusting."

Joel nodded his head and the three of them went into the car. Ivy sat beside Kou as they were driven back home. While they did Subaru looked at Ivy. "You know a lot about the species around here...don't you?"

"I do, as princess it was drilled into my head as a child." Ivy stated with a nod of her head

"So just what exactly can a vampire do while being around here? If we are to do something with ourselves I don't want to deal with nonsense just because of what I am." Subaru said with his arms crossed

Ivy gave him a weak smile "There is no discrimination around here when it comes to jobs. As long as you do something with yourself that's all that matters. I suggest you do something that has interest to you that way you'll be able to enjoy your job after you are registered within the system."

"I guess I should do the same shouldn't I?" Laito asked curiously

"It wouldn't be a bad idea Laito, though I'd holt off on it till after Riya's been purged and just yours. Kou has to do just the same." Ivy explained

"That is fair, I'll keep that in mind."

Once they got back Joel and Rose got out first to make sure that the house was safe, when Joel went to unlock the door he noticed it was unlocked. He raised an eyebrow and took his sword out. "Stay by the princess, I'm going in."

Rose nodded her head and went back to the car keeping guard as Joel went into the house only to see that Elias was back and he had an angelic woman with him. He sighed out and placed his sword back. "What the fuck Elias? Don't you know how to use your damn phone to let us know you're back?"

"I apologize, I hadn't thought you all left out...there shouldn't have been a need for the princess to leave."

"She was summoned to the castle by her father." Joel said seriously with his arms crossed

Elias looked stunned. "What for?"

"One group left the other stayed." Joel said with a smirk

Elias didn't like the smirk upon Joels face. "Don't tell me..."

Joel chuckled a bit "You lost our bet, I'll take the pocket change later, for now we need to keep things under lock and key here until Ivy has completely purged herself of Keigo's touch and existence."

"Fuck....Alright then."

-End of Book, New book- Love and Cherished will be on my profile-