10: Which Photos?

Jungkook's POV

" Well...." My voice trailed of and I smiled awkwardly at them.

They raised their eyebrows and looked at me suspiciously.

How am I going to explain them about Taehyung? How should I start?

" So that..... actually I.......that day..." I couldn't even start.

" For fuck's sake Jungkook! Tell us how you knew about it!" Hoseok shouted.

I looked at all of them. They looked frustrated.

" Um.....I know you won't believe me.....but" I looked at all of them " Thereisapersoninmymobile"

They looked at me with a dumbfounded expression.

" Do you fuckin think that we have some superpowers to understand the shit you just said?" Yoongi talked for the first time.

" Hehe...." I laughed awkwardly and scratched my nape.

" So?" Hoseok asked.

" There is actually a person in my mobile whom only I could see..." I told them.

" Jungkook......something is wrong with you my boy.....you need sleep or maybe some treatment." Jimin said.

I sighed. I knew they wouldn't believe me. I opened my phone and showed them the photo and video Taehyung had shot.

" The fuck! That bitch! I am gonna kill her!"

The guys looked so angry. I wanted to cry because they still care about me. But I controlled my emotions.

" Come with me." I said and took them to our special room.

" You.....still have it...." Hoseok whispered but I heard it.

" Yeah I have. I never wanted us to part. I was just so blinded..." I chuckled bitterly " That I said so many things to the people who care for me."

" But I never let her come in here. This room had our memories and I wanted to keep it just like that. I never ever wanted to say those things to you." I told them everything with honesty.

They all looked at me for a moment and hugged me.....well without Yoongi because he is not a fan of hugs.

" Now back to what I wanted to say...." I started. All of us sat on the couch. Just like old times.

" How do you think this video was recorded and this photo was captured without Lisa and Lucas knowing. Tae....I mean that guy from my mobile, he captured it and told me to watch it." I explained them everything from the start. How I met him. How we spent the two months. How I said so many things to him. Everything.

" So he did so much for you and you dared to say that to him?" Yoongi asked me. I looked down in shame.

" I blurt those things in anger.....I didn't mean to. And now....he won't show his face to me." I was saddened by that fact. It felt empty without his annoying ass, and those giggles.

The guys understood my pain.

" I wanted to ask this to you......You didn't feel heartbreak when you understood that Lisa played with you?" Hoseok asked me.

I froze on my place.

" I-I am sor-"

" No....No don't feel sorry." I replied before he could say something.

" And to answer your question. I did cry for sometime, but I didn't feel that heartbreak which I think I should have felt. I just felt angry and betrayed." I answered them.