18: Lee Tech

Third Person POV

Everyone was sitting in the living room, talking about each and every small information about Lee Tech.

" See...This is the information we got through the internet. Which means we still need the inside information. And that might be difficult for us to find." Namjoon said.

" What do you mean by inside information?" Jimin asked.

" Inside information is something which the whole world doesn't know. Only they know. The world sees them as good but all of us know what they really are." Sungjae explained.

" I've got a plan." Jin suddenly said making all of them look at him." But we need Jungkook's help in it." He continued.

" My help?" Jungkook asked and Jin nodded.

" Yup. Your parents are business people. They can- you know- act like joining hands for a project or something which can help us get inside information too." Jin said. Jungkook expression immediately dropped and Taehyung noticed it. He knew Jungkook's relation with his parents.

" If you don't want to do it, then don't do it Kookie. We will find another way." Taehyung comforted him. Jungkook smiled at how caring Taehyung was.

" If it helps you, then I can do whatever I can." Jungkook said but didn't notice the small blush on Taehyung's cheek.

" I'll try to talk to them Jin hyung." Jungkook replied to Jin who nodded with hope that will get some information.

" Ok people. It's your university time now. You all should get going." Namjoon said and all of them gave their goodbyes, getting off to the university.

(After the university)

The four friends walked towards their cars to go back to their home and do everything according the plan.

Jungkook was about to enter his car when he heard someone's loud voice which irritated him the most.

" Kookie!" Lisa shouted and Jungkook was quick to get angry because he doesn't like anybody calling him by that nickname leaving Taehyung.

" I fucking told you not to call me by that nickname!" Jungkook shouted back. Yoonminseok looked at him, lowering their windows.

" You need help Kook?" They asked him, worried that the girl will make him fall into her trap again.

" No...I will handle this bitch on my own. You go." Jungkook said. They nodded and started heading towards their respective houses.

" What is it now Lisa Manoban?" Jungkook asked with agitation in his voice.

" I-I am so sorry Koo-" She was going to say the same nickname again when Jungkook glared at her.

" I m-mean Jungkook. I regret e-everything I did...I truly l-love you.." She said and Jungkook chuckled at that.

" And what do you want me to do what that love of yours?" He asked her raising his eyebrows.

" Let's get together again, please. I know you still love me as I love you." She said impatiently thinking that Jungkook would be desperate for her. But Jungkook laughed shaking his head, making her confused.

" You really think I love you? The audacity you have after using me. Oh I see...your lovely boyfriend can't take you shopping everyday right? Or he isn't able to take you to expensive restaurants?" Jungkook asked her.

" That's not-" She was about to say something but Jungkook cut her.

" End it here and be happy that I didn't do anything to you and your family. And stay away from me. I already love someone now." He said and sat inside his car rushing towards his home to complete his plan.

Lisa stomped her feet in annoyance, looking at Jungkook's retreating car.

Jungkook's POV

I kept my phone in Joon hyung's house today because he wanted to talk with Taehyung. I missed him the whole day. I know that I am going to meet him tomorrow but still, now it is difficult for me to stay even a day without him.

I sighed as I parked my car in my garage, entering the house and trying to calm myself down. I have to make my parents agree to joining hands with Lee.

I closed my eyes thinking about everything I have to say to them, to make them agree to this decision. Both of them like to see profit so that's what I am going to use to talk to them.

" Where are my parents?" I asked one of the maids.

" They are in the working room, Young master." She replied and I nodded heading towards the working room.

I knocked the door for a few times when I heard my father ask who it was.

" It's me."

The door was opened by my confused mom who was probably thinking why I was suddenly outside the door.

" Are you just going to stare at me or let me enter?" I asked her and she immediately let me enter.

" I want to talk to you both." I said.

" Let's talk later Jungkook. You know we are busy right." My father said while reading a file.

I smiled bitterly. " It's is profitable for our company." As soon as I said this, I grabbed both of their attention. I mentally smirked thinking that it was going to be easy.

" What is it about?" This time it was my mother.

" Do you know Lee Tech.?" I asked them and they nodded. " I heard that they are working on a big project which is sure to be successful. They might need more resources which means they need money. All we have do is sign a small contract with them which states that we will help them financially but they have to promise that more that 50% of the profit should be ours." I said.

" The Lee tech..? They are about to be on downfall because of the increasing imports they are having. I don't think joining hands with them would be profitable to us." My dad shrugged.

Shit! I need to do something.

" The Park's, Jung's and Min's are also currently thinking about having a contract with them. But I know we can beat all of the three companies. Just give me a chance and I will have that contract in our hands." I said. They looked proud because they always wanted me to take over our company.

" Hmm...Fine...Since it is your first time, we won't care about the profit or loss we will get from this project, but just show us that you can get the contract or not. Even if the project fails, we won't have that much damage to us." My mother said and father agreed to it.

" You just wait and watch mom. I am going to get this deal." I said and smirked.

" And also get my baby back to his human form." I said lowly walking to my room to call Joon hyung to tell that I successfully completed the first part of our plan.

*****

I have exams soon!! F*ck I haven't even studied properly yet!! I think I will put the book on hold after my exams start (which will be in 2 days). I will come back to posting after 10 days. I am sorry but I have to concentrate on my studies. Please support me 🙂

MEME TIME