20: The Contract

Third Person POV

Jungkook and J-hope had emailed Lee Tech about their wish to have a contract with them. Both of them got approved to meet Mr. Lee, as both of the companies were really big for Lee Tech to say no.

And today, both of them were going to meet him. They felt a wave of excitement and fear rush through them. And they practically loved this feeling.

" Ahh I hope everything goes well." J-hope said to Jungkook on his phone.

" Yeah I hope that too." Jungkook replied and looked at the time.

" I have to hang up and get ready for the meeting now. Do your best to fight me." Jungkook said making the other boy chuckle.

" I sure will."

Saying this, he hung up the phone and started getting ready for the meeting he was going to have with that fucker.

After he got ready, he ate his breakfast because Taehyung had warned him that if he won't eat his breakfast then he is not going to talk to him. And Jungkook can't deny his baby bear so he ate it.

He was about to step into his car when he saw his parents coming.

" Good luck Jungkook." His mother said.

" I know you will get this and make us proud." His father said.

He felt a joyous felling in his heart. His parents had said that to him first time and that was making him feel overwhelmed.

" I will." He tried his best not to stutter and sat inside his car, heading towards Lee Tech.

(At Lee Tech.)

Jungkook and J-hope were sitting in front of each other in the meeting hall. Everyone sitting there could feel the tension between the heirs of two big companies of South Korea.

" My apologies for arriving late." Mr. Lee Jung-Jae apologized and sat on the seat in the middle.

" It's ok...But you should know how important our time is Mr. Lee." Jungkook said. They didn't want to show people that they were thankful for the contract as even if they don't get it, it would be Lee Tech's loss.

" I am sorry Mr. Jeon, I'll not do it on our next meet." Mr. Lee said.

Jungkook nodded and handed over his contract to Lee. Hoseok did the same.

" Why are you both so interested in this project?" Lee asked.

" We heard about this project from somewhere as the information tells that this project can really be successful if it is given more financial help. We liked your idea about this project and think that it is worth our help financially only if we get right amount of shares back from the project." Hoseok said. Jungkook was impressed by him.

" But as you know, Jeons can help you far better than Jungs. We can give you double the financial help they are giving but as Mr. Jung said, we should get rightful shares back if you need that help." Jungkook smirked. Hoseok looked angry.

" You-" Hoseok started but tried to calm himself down. It was the first time for the people there to seeing two big companies fight for their company's project. It made them proud and their egos to increase.

" I would first recommend you to read both our contracts Mr. Lee and then decide about it." Hoseok said.

" But there's one thing you should know before we sign the contract. We should know each and every details of this project. Whatever we have heard about can just be rumors. We need to see how the project works itself and then only we can accept it." Jungkook said to make Lee divert his mind from the contract so that he will not read it fully.

And of course Mr. Lee won't want to lose this big opportunity of getting help from these two companies. His project which had slowed down can now speed up. So without even going through the contract he signed Jungkook's one as Jeon's can help them better than the Jung's.

" I am sorry Mr. Jung but I would like to sign this contract to the Jeons." Lee said and handed Hoseok his contract back.

" Mr. Jeon, I would give you a complete tour to my project tomorrow. You see it and then complete the signing of the contract. I hope it stays up to your expectations." Lee said and Jungkook smirked internally.

" Sure Mr. Lee. I will come tomorrow at 11. And I really hope you impress me with that project." Jungkook stood up and shook hands with Mr. Lee who eagerly nodded and shook hands back.

" Yes Mr. Jeon."

*****

I am really sorry for this short chapter. But, but, but! One more step closer to get Tae free from that mobile phone!!

Meme Time