19: Obvious Feelings

I'm back!!! Sorry so much for making you guys wait😔 Here is your update! I hope you like it😁
________________________________________

Third Person POV

Jungkook called Namjoon and told him that the first part was successful. Both of them were so happy to listen to the news. They were one step closer to free Taehyung.

" Jungkook successfully convinced his parents! Taehyung you are going to be free soon!" Namjoon said happily. Taehyung giggled. He remembers that Jungkook did not have a good relation with his parents still he talked to them. For him. This just made him fall for him deeper. He sighed. Jungkook is never going to like him back.

" He and the others will be reaching here soon so that we can take our next step." Seokjin said and Taehyung replied with an 'Ok' in the chat.

After a few hours, Jungkook and his friends were standing in front of the Namjin couple.

" Good work Jungkook. Thank you for helping us." Namjoon said but Jungkook shook his head politely.

" You don't have to thank me Joon hyung. I told you...I can do anything as far as it's related to Tae." Jungkook said.

" You love my brother, don't you?" Namjoon asked all of a sudden.

" W-Where is Tae? I didn't see him after I entered." Jungkook said changing the topic. He did not want Taehyung to know that yet.

" Don't change the topic." Seokjin said as he sat on the couch in front of Jungkook.

" Is it that obvious?" Jungkook asked them and all of them shook their heads.

" VERY obvious." They all said in unison.

Jungkook sighed. " I myself found it a few days ago...But I don't think I would ever be able to tell him about it...After all he likes Sungjae." Jungkook spoke his heart out to them. The guys in front of him were like his family now.

" And I don't want to make him uncomfortable later...He doesn't like me, so he will be uncomfortable whenever he would be near me. I don't want that. I always want him to be besides me." Jungkook said looking elsewhere, not being able to look in the guys' eyes.

" You think he will stay by your side forever just as a friend?" Yoongi asked. And he was right. Taehyung won't be able to be besides him forever just as a friend.

" Then what do you expect me to do? Tell him that I love him when he already likes someone?" Jungkook asked back.

" Are you sure he likes Sungjae. Did he ever say so?" Hobi asked.

" No he didn't...but he did say that he was handsome and all!" Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes.

" Calm your ass down jealous bunny. It was just a compliment. He called me cute mochi. Does that mean he likes me?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook sighed. He was going to say something when he saw Taehyung coming towards them.

" Oh Tae!" Jungkook said to alert everyone that Taehyung was here.

" What are you all talking about?" Taehyung asked cutely.

" Oh we were just thinking about the next step." Jungkook lied smoothly making the others chuckle at him. He glared back at them.

" Oh I am also here so let's talk together." Taehyung said.

" Yup." Jungkook said and looked at Namjoon to start explaining.

" So. Now Jungkook and J-hope will go to Lee Tech to sign a fake contract with them. You both have to quarrel for the contract so that he might think you both really want it and his ego will get boosted. Stay alert and don't get caught. Try to get as much information as you can and also gain their trust so they won't find out anything. This would be our second step." Namjoon explained.

" Ok!" J-hope said with excitement. Jungkook nodded.

" First we both need to send him an email about it. Of course we both can't send it together or he will be suspicious over us. So today Hobi will do it and I will do it two days later. This will also give us a topic to fight over." Jungkook said.

" Yeah that's good." Seokjin approved.

" Till then I will call Sungjae and tell him to follow Lee." Namjoon said, making everyone nod in response.

" Ok. I have prepared food for you all. Let's eat together?" Jin asked.

" Yup." Jungkook said and they all walked towards the dining table. If he get's more time to spend with his Taehyung and the others, he won't miss the chance.

The dinner was a fun one. And different for Jungkook and Yoonminseok. It was their first time to eat together on a table with other people around them, chatting and laughing and enjoying.

Jungkook was about to leave when he saw Taehyung pouting.

" Why are you pouting like that Tae?" Jungkook asked the cute boy in front of him.

" Can't you just stay here Kookie? I miss you." Taehyung said in a soft voice while pouting.

Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach when Taehyung said that. He felt that giddy feeling inside him.

" Aww my baby bear." Jungkook cooed at the cute boy, not knowing the fact that he just called Taehyung by a nick name. Taehyung blushed.

" B-Baby bear?" He asked Jungkook, who widened his eyes his eyes at the realization. But then he smirked seeing Taehyung's face flush like that.

" Why you don't like that?" He teased Taehyung.

" I-I do like it." Taehyung confessed making Jungkook chuckle at him.

" Then from now on you are my baby bear." Jungkook announced and Taehyung nodded shyly, not looking in Jungkook's eyes.

The other boys just looked at Jungkook in amusement. He was lost in his own world. And the way he was speaking to Tae, they felt like Taehyung might like him too.

" Let's leave now Kook. You can meet your baby bear later." Yoongi teased. They could see Jungkook blush and thought that Taehyung would be blushing too. Only if they could see a shy Taehyung. Now it was Hoseok who spoke.

" Yeah. We have something important to do now."

*****

They say only bottoms can blush. Fuck you all who say that cuz tops can blush too. Why can't they blush? Like do you think only bottoms can express their feelings and not tops. Where do these dumb shits even come from?

MEME TIME

Jungkook...dude you ok? 😏