25: Kidnapped

Third Person POV

" Hm? What is it?" Namjoon asked through the phone. An officer had called him, telling him that a person wanted to tell him something important.

" Sir, that man isn't ready to talk it to us. He says he wants to talk to you." The officer replied.

Namjoon raised his eyebrow.

" Wants to meet me..... Ok tell him I'll be there in 10." Namjoon replied and was about to hang up when the officer spoke again.

" Sir he wants to meet Mr. Jin too." The officer said.

" And why is that? Why does he want to meet Jin?" Namjoon asked him.

Namjoon heard the officer talk to the man. He could hear faint conversations from the other side.

" Sir, he says that you both would be needed. Should I send Officer Sungjae at your house to keep an eye there?" The officer asked.

" ..... No don't send him here. What even is there in my house to keep an eye here? Tell the man that we both will reach there soon." Namjoon said.

" Yes Sir!"

Namjoon was in deep thoughts. Who might be the man? And what is so important that he wants to tell it to both Jin and him.

" What's wrong Joonie?" Jin asked him, while he brought a cup of coffee.

" We have to go to the police station right now. Some man is there and wants to tell us something important." Namjoon said.

" But what about Taehyung?" Jin asked while keeping the cup on the table.

" We can't take him with us. You know we can't take the risk of him getting caught outside." Namjoon said and started drinking his coffee.

" But how can we leave him alone here." Jin mumbles.

" I would've called Sungjae but the DCP has already given him a case. He has to work on it." Namjoon said.

But both of them did not know that Taehyung was listening to their conversation. Namjoon got a text, it was from Taehyung. He was trying to assure them that he will be safe here. No one can see him so there isn't any problem in that.

Namjoon sighed because how much ever he tried to explain, his little brother was stubborn.

" Fine. Be safe."

( At the Police station)

" Who are you and what do you want to tell us?" Namjoon asked the man sitting in front of him in the interrogation room.

" I-I am Minjoon, Mr. Lee's personal a-assistant." The man in front of him said. Seokjin observed each and every action. His stuttering and shivering and sweating.

" Calm down Minjoon and tell us." Namjoon tried to calm the man down.

" Mr. Lee...he-he is going to k-kidnap your b-brother...h-he....h-he...." Minjoon started.

" Shit.....Joon we have to go." Jin suddenly announced. Namjoon nodded noticing what was going on and was about to get up when one of the officers spoke. " Sir...we haven't completed our interrogation."

" What is there left!? Lee has already kidnap Tae you idiots! Can't you understand by Minjoon's body language that he was sent here as a distraction!" Namjoon shouted and ran straight to the car, Jin with him.

Some officers went behind them and some officers waited there to interrogate him more.

" Now tell us everything from start without stuttering or you know the consequences." The officer said calmly. Minjoon gulped and nodded.