21: The Confession

Third Person POV

Jungkook had to go to Jeon Corp to tell my parents everything about the meeting held. The last time he came here was two years ago so he could see a lot of changes in the company structure.

" Hello Mr. Jeon. Your parents are currently in a meeting so I would request you to sit in their cabin. The meeting might end in 10 minutes or so." One of the assistant said and Jungkook nodded, walking towards his parent's cabin.

He waited for them for 15 minutes, when they finally entered the cabin.

" Oh son? Welcome to your future cabin." Jungkook's father grinned. Jungkook had the urge to roll his eyes because look at this people, never gave a fuck about him or his life. It was always about this fucking business that he hated to so much extent that he didn't even have any intention to take over.

But nevertheless, he forced a smile on his face and walked towards the place they were sitting.

" How was your meeting?" His mother now asked. He kept some papers in front of them.

" The contract. The Jung's lost in front of us." Only these words were enough to make the couple happy.

" But I've not signed it yet. Thought to first check their project before signing." Jungkook said and his parents nodded. " Good! You are learning well. Keep this up and you will be ready to take over." His father said.

" Yup. He has called me tomorrow at 11 in the morning to take a look at his project." Jungkook said.

" Ok. Keep us tuned." His mother said. He nodded, taking back the papers his mother was holding and went back to his own house so that he can call Namjoon and tell him about it.

.

.

.

.

.

" That's great. But from now, we cannot meet each other, you should know that." Namjoon said making Jungkook confused. If he can't go to Namjoon's house, how will he be able to meet his baby.

" But why though? You know hyung that I can't live without seeing him." 

If anyone would have been there, they would have seen a big baby whining.

" I know. But does he know that?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook exactly knew what he was trying to say.

" Hyung I am afraid and you know that too. What if...he still likes Sungjae? Then he would reject me and our friendship will have problems too." Jungkook said and sighed.

" You will never know if you don't try." He said. 

" But I can't meet him right? So...." Jungkook tried to find an excuse to chicken out of the situation at the moment.

" Well you can come today. Just today and tell him about your feelings. If you don't then I will think that you don't have enough courage to even talk about your feelings to my brother." Namjoon said knowing that Jungkook tries his best to gain his and Jin's trust.

" B-But hyung!" Jungkook whined.

" Nu-uh Jungkook. Think about it. You just got today. Then you can't meet him till we completely free him." Namjoon said.

" Ok..." He said quietly.

" I'll hang up now Kook. Bye." Namjoon said.

" Bye hyung." Jungkook replied and they hung up. Jungkook sighed once again. So today he finally has to confess, doesn't he?

.

.

.

.

.

" Tae I love you. Be my boyfriend."

" No."

Jimin said again and Jungkook whined. 

" Why the heck is it a no!?" He asked him.

" I don't know about Tae, but this is the most boring and unromantic confession I have ever seen." Jimin said and Hoseok agreed to that.

" It is not easy ok! I have never confessed like this before!!" He said again and sat on the couch while pouting softly.

" Come on Jungkook! Try to be romantic! Show him why he is the one! Pour your feelings into the confession!!" Jimin said with excitement.

" Yes Jungkook! You still have 3 hours to practice before you meet him!" Hoseok encouraged him too.

" Yoongi hyung please help me!! These two are of no use right now." Jungkook whined because he didn't understand anything they were saying.

" Sorry Kook I don't do feelings." He said boringly which caused Jimin and Hoseok to roll their eyes.

" Yeah that's why we became boyfriends." " dOn'T Do FeLlInGs, My foot!" Both of them said together.

Jungkook huffed and sat down on the couch. He hasn't proposed anyone like this before. About Lisa, she confessed him before and all he did was say that he likes her too. That's it. No feelings and romanticness involved like Jimin was saying. Then how the hell is he supposed to do that.

" Jungkook don't stress it out. When you confess to him, think about all the times you both spent together, tell him how you understood about your feelings and then confess." Jimin said when he saw that Jungkook was getting stressed up by the situation.

Hoseok went to his other side and put a hand on his shoulder. " And if you can't tell him about everything, just normally tell him about your feelings. Tell him how deeply you love him." Hoseok said.

Yoongi just silently looked at him. This all wasn't going to work. 

Three hours later, Yoongi decided to drop Jungkook at the Kim's house.

Jungkook took deep breaths and was about to get out of the car when Yoongi stopped him.

" Kook?" He called him. Jungkook looked back at Yoongi. " Yes hyung?" He asked him.

" Just be yourself ok?" Yoongi said. Jungkook nodded and hugged him.

" Ok this is too much now. Don't fucking hug me!" Yoongi said. Jungkook smiled softly and left the car.

Jungkook was now standing in front of the door. " Fighting Jungkook! You can do this!" He said to himself and ringed the doorbell.

And the door was opened by Namjoon himself who smiled after seeing Jungkook standing right in front of him. Behind him was Taehyung who immediately asked him,

" Oh Kookie! What are you doing here?" 

*****

Finally after 21 chapters, Jungkook will be confessing!!! I am excited and hope that you are too!!

Meme Time

That's me guys🙂 Your gal fucked up in the Physics paper 🙂