29: Let's Make New Memories

Third Person POV

" Hyungs w-what's going on!? H-He...what is he saying?" Jungkook asked Namjoon and Jin as he sniffled.

" I am sorry Kook....but Taehyung has lost all his memories with you. He has lost the memories of the phase he was a VA...So he doesn't remember you." Jin said.

Namjoon removed his phone and showed him a message.

" Before you said that Taehyung disappeared, he sent me a message." He said and showed the message to Jungkook.

Jungkook (Taehyung)

Hyungie...I am going to lose my memories after I wake up as a human. I came to know from one of the person working here. I can't tell this to Jungkook because I won't be able to see him cry. Please take care of him when he knows this. And tell him that even if I forget him, he will always be in my heart.

Jungkook cried even more. Just as he thought everything was alright, now he and Taehyung will be together with no problems, Taehyung forgot him. His love, his baby bear doesn't remember him.

" I can't l-live without h-him h-hyung....What s-should I do?" Jungkook cried hysterically.

The couple felt their heart breaking looking at Jungkook's state.

" Let's try to bring back his memories." Namjoon said.

" How?" Jungkook asked as he wiped his tears. " The phone is destroyed too. How will he remember anything!?" He continued.

" By keeping you around him. We will let him take you to different places, places where you and Taehyung have already visited, so he might get his memories back. Let's try our best, okay?" Namjoon asked while encouraging Jungkook.

" O-Okay hyung..." Jungkook said as he looked at the door of Taehyung's hospital room.

The Namjin couple told Jungkook to wait outside for a few minutes and went in.

As soon as they entered, Taehyung looked at them with questioning eyes.

" Who was he hyung? I promise I don't know him hyung... but I don't like the way he cried... please tell me hyung, what's going on?" Taehyung asked Namjoon who went near Taehyung and sat besides him.

Both the couple smiled at Taehyung's worried face. Even though Taehyung doesn't remember him, he doesn't like seeing Jungkook cry.

" He is your friend Tae. He knows you properly because you both were childhood best friends. He still remembers you and cares for you so he was broken seeing that you forgot him just like that." Namjoon lied.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he thought about it.

" Childhood friend you say...? But I don't have any-"

" You were really small at that time Taehyung. You don't remember but I do." Namjoon said. Taehyung was still confused but because he doesn't remember any childhood friend of his, he let it slide. So he just nodded.

" Jinnie... Call him in." Namjoon told Jin who called Jungkook inside the room.

Jungkook slowly walked towards Taehyung with his eyes down. He can't look at Taehyung right now because if he does, he might break into tears again.

Taehyung waited for Jungkook to talk something but since nothing came from his side, he decided to start the conversation himself.

" Hello... I am Taehyung what's your name?" Taehyung started with introducing himself.