26: You!?

Third Person POV

The four friends tried to reach at the Kim's place as soon as they could, and when they did, they ran straight towards the door ringing the bell continuously.

The door soon opened, Jin standing in front of them. Without saying anything he just went to a side, letting them all in.

They walked towards the living room just to find Namjoon with his head lowered. Jungkook gulped, his throat completely dry and sat besides Namjoon.

" Hyung-"

" Yoongi."

Just as this was said, Yoongi brought his laptop, and sat down on couch, typing something so quickly, that the others didn't even get the chance to look at his movements.

" It's off." Yoongi said and pointed to the flower vase. Jimin quickly went there and took out the camera.

" Oof it was so difficult to act. Now find where Taehyung is quickly. Seeing the camera off, they will notice that we know."

" Wait what's going on?" Jungkook asked, looking confused.

" They are at the company itself." Yoongi said.

" But where in the company?" Namjoon asked him as he walked and sat down besides him.

Yoongi was quick to hack the CCTV of the whole company without the people working in that company even know about it.

His eyes travelled to all the footages like a hawk.

" There." He pointed towards the screen where they could see Lee walking towards the elevator.

" Where must he be going?" Yoongi mumbled to himself.

" He might be going to the basement. The one where he took me." Jungkook quickly said.

" But there isn't any CCTV's there." Yoongi said and looked at Namjoon.

" Now what are we going to do?" Jimin asked him.

Namjoon smirked.

" It's time to greet them."

Taehyung's POV

Before leaving the house, Namjoon hyung put a tracker inside my mobile. I asked him the reason so he told me that it was for safety purposes. And after doing that, both of them left to meet that unknown man.

I was roaming around the house with a pout on my face because the house felt so silent. I really feel lonely. Thinking back to the past months, I am all alone. No one can see me.

Kookie can see me but we can't touch other, we can't feel each other. I have noticed the sadness on his face when he goes to hug me or hold my hand or caress my cheek, but it goes through me.

He tries to laugh and say that he forgot that he can't touch me, but I can see the disappointment on his face.

I sighed. When will this all go back to normal? Will it....will it even go back to normal?

*Click*

I heard the door open and frowned. Are hyungs back?

I slowly walked towards the door.

" There you are No. 12"

I flinched when I heard a voice. I widened my eyes.

" Y-You can..."

" Yes I can see you." The person smirked and walked towards me. I backed slowly.

" So where is the phone?" The other person asked, " Boss told us to do everything quickly, find the phone."

All I could do was follow their movements because I couldn't do anything myself. I was shivering badly

" Place the camera in the vase."

" I found the phone!" One of the man said.

" Switch it off." The person said and then looked at Taehyung. "Go to sleep and have a good dream, I have to take back what's mine."

" What's happening?" He felt dizzy and then suddenly went black.

.

.

.

.

.

When I woke up, I noticed I was at some lab. I looked here and there to find if there was anyone for my help but their was no one.

" What are you searching for?" He heard a girly voice and turned around.

" W-Who are you?" I asked her evn though she seems familiar to me.

" I am VA No. 9. The first one successful created." She smiled at me.

Wait...I remember her!! But what was her name again......T...Tu...Tyuzu!?

" You are Choi Tyuzu right!?" I asked her and she nodded with a smile.

" Yes I am. And you were the missing VA right? Everyone was searching for you." She asked me.

I gulped and nodded. But...does she know what happened to her!?

" H-Hey Tyuzu....do you know where we are and what has happened to us?" I asked her. She looked confused.

" What are you talking about? We are VA. Nothing has happened to us. And we are at Lee Tech. Our home." She said. I shook my head.

" No! This isn't our home!! We aren't VA!! We are humans! Real humans!" I told her but she looked as if I had gone mad.

" What are you saying? You went missing for some days and you started speaking nonsense?" She asked me.

" Liste-"

" Sorry to interrupt your talks but I need to take no. 12 with me. There is a problem in his chip so we are going to make it again." One man interrupted us.

" Hello. You didn't interrupt us. But there is definitely something wrong with him. He says that we are humans." She said and looked at me.

Shit....Am I no. 12?

" Nothing's wrong with me! These guys are liars! They are using us for their project! Please understand me Noona!" I shouted as I felt the pull of the mobile taking me away from her.

I tried to fight it, but it was of no use. Everything was black for sometime, and when I opened my eyes, I gasped in horror.

I walked slowly, past all of the glass pillars and then finally found my number.

' No. 12- Kim Taehyung'

I went near the glass pillar, tears filling up my eyes. There was my body, inside that glass. It was in a liquid, with something attached to my brain.

I touched the glass, not realising when I had started to cry.

" You shouldn't cry." I heard a familiar voice and turned around. When I saw the person, I widened my eyes in shock.

" Y-You!?"

*****

Who do you think the person is?

Meme Time

😶