A tale of two cities.

Vanitas p.o.v.

The music kicks on, commanding the crowds attention. The screen on the walls illuminate the room red with images of hell fire and dancing damned souls. The bass hits in time with on stage pyrotechnics and smoke. As the hook of the song hits, Khalil, Tony, Rico, Jared and Aiden emerge from the smoke in their demonic visages, dancing to the rhythm.

The music abruptly drags to a halt and the lights slowly die, leaving everything still and silent for several seconds. When the music and lights kick back on the crowd breaks into exclamations of awe as four more demons had appeared onstage seemingly by magic.

Spencer was a kind of nerdy guy. Based on the limited interaction I had with him, he seemed to like video games, comic books, anime. All the things I wasn't allowed to watch back home. He named himself Agito; a Latin word of command meaning "I move" or "I set in motion.

Daniel, Dan or Danny as he liked to be called, is a very masculine dude who's into very masculine things like hiking, football, and lifting weights

Daniel, Dan or Danny as he liked to be called, is a very masculine dude who's into very masculine things like hiking, football, and lifting weights...except he was obsessed with nail art. His nails were always painted and immaculately laid to the gods if I'm being perfectly honest. He took on the name Amias. One of the many names of the demon of lust.

Never thought I'd meet anyone over the age of fourteen named Kyle

Never thought I'd meet anyone over the age of fourteen named Kyle...but he's the strangest of the new guys. He's into creepy stuff and horror and spiders and snakes. If it made everyone else in the room uncomfortable...he loved it like a child would a puppy. He chose the name Sefirot; a symbol representing the tree of life in the kaballah.