Lucifer 6:14

The picture above is Roman

Vanitas p.o.v.

The other exception to the rule regards dealings with masochists. A masochist derives pleasure from being hurt; so denying the masochist his pleasure through-pain hurts him just as much as actual physical pain hurts the non masochist. The story of the truly cruel sadist illustrates this point: The masochist says to the sadist, "beat me." To which the merciless sadist replies, "NO!" If a person wants to be hurt and enjoys suffering, then there is no reason not to indulge him in his wont.

I sigh. I don't know what I was expecting, asking the internet for help with my psychological issues but I am far from asking the satanic bible for help. I lock my phone screen and slide it back into my pocket and continue walking to class. The last class of the day.

I found a corner and I see Roman along with a few of his friends, talking around his locker.

"Then he says that 'homosexuality is a social evil that needs to be repressed' or something like that." Roman says to his friends. "And I'm just like 'your cult is the social evil'."

It was obvious to me that they were talking about Azazel but I just keep walking.

"That freak is probably a fag himself right?" Roman continues while his friends laugh in agreement.

I stop in my tracks and think to myself about how much I really wish I hadn't heard that. I turn around and start walking toward them.

"You'd probably like that, wouldn't you?" I call out.

They all take notice of me and their expressions go from humored to disappointed.

"Do you have some sort of sick crush on my brother?" I accuse.

"As fucking if." Roman scoffs.

"Sure seems like you're preying all over him. You can't ever seem to leave him alone." I get in his face.

"The hell are you talking about?" One of his friends say. "He's always stalking us with his bigoted bullshit."

"Then just ignore him and walk the fuck away." I say slowly and menacingly.

"First, my voice will not be silenced by the likes of you." Roman replies. "Second, why do you even care?"

"I may not be on the same page as Zel but I will never stand for anybody picking on my little brother."

They faulter slightly, remembering that Zel was my younger brother and not the older. I could see how people would often get that confused.

"And what're you going to do?" His other friend says. "There's three of us and you're just a skinny prick."

I laugh out loud which catches them off guard. "You know, neither Azazel nor John has ever beaten me in a fight. I guarantee that one of you will walk away irreparably damaged." I look at Roman specifically.

My threat doesn't go unnoticed and Roman takes an intimidating step closer. My hands start shaking and his friends take notice.

"Look, he's shivering."

Roman looks into my eyes and he sees it...the thing that his friends couldn't. It wasn't fear that had me trembling...it was excitement. I was a hairs trigger away from snapping into a frenzy.