Stone thee not.

The picture above is Lillith

John's p.o.v.

John 10:33 for good work we stone thee not. But for blasphemy...

I'd gone off to catch a movie and For a few hours and enjoyed myself.

'Wait?' I thought. 'How would two kids manage to get a twenty year old jeep up and running that had been at the mercy of a tropical islands weather and less than usable gasoline with only a jump from an atv that wouldn't have a battery nearly powerful enough to power an old, full sized vehicle?" (Movie reference)

The credits were rolling so my questions would remain unanswered for the time being. Now I should probably be focusing on getting back to the community center before my old man and Mr. Rogers got back. I hop out of my chair and start walking down the isles and out of the theater. Back out in the foyer, through the glass entrance I can see that the sun was setting. One really can lose track of time when their phone is taken away.

After walking out into the open air I casually shove my hands into my pocket and look down at the pavement as I start on my way back to the community center. The sound of a man clearing his throat stops me in my tracks.

'Oh shit.' The sound of my inner voice is crestfallen.

I look up to see my father at the helm. Behind him is Van's dad along with Vanitas himself being held by the arm...likely against his will. Tailing him was Van's two sisters, Lilith and Eve. I look back at van who looks like he's expecting the worse.

"I don't understand how the two of you thought that this would turn out good for the two of you." My father comments.

I just sit there, frozen and unsure of what to say.

"Just get in the van, son." My father points to the van, parked at the curb.

I sigh and hang my head, following without question.

We all pile into the van awkwardly.

"Tell me." "Did you two think that we'd just be fine with your deliberation to do the exact opposite of what we asked you to?" Mr. Rogers says as he start up the van and begins driving.

"We didn't think you'd find out." Vanitas says.

"Van...when have you ever been able to get away with blasphemous behavior?"

Vanitas stays quiet. I'm not sure if it was because he had nothing to say or if he was just smart enough to not spill the beans on anything his father didn't know about.

"And you John." My dad starts. "I know I've raised you better."

"Sorry." Is all I could say.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it this time." He replies.

"I'll take whatever you have to dish out when you get home." I say.

"Home?" My dad almost laughs.

My brow furrows in confusion when I see that we're pulling back into the community center.