Sin: Side A

(Sorry for updating so late. This past month I've had every possible financial disaster happen at once and was stressing myself out dealing with that. Now that everything has calmed some, I can continue writing)

John's p.o.v.

The repetitive clicking of my keyboard was starting to drive me crazy. I was drawing up building plans for the growing industrial area in Apopka on AutoCad and my ears were going numb from the sound of my own typing and clicking. My hair was obscuring my vision a bit and I was growing too frustrated to tolerate it anymore so I tie my hair back and continue working.

"Babe, are you still working?" Natalie questions as she enters the room.

"Yeah...trying to get ahead of my deadline." I say, still focusing on work.

I feel hands snake up to my shoulders, massaging them in a way that was distracting but extremely appreciated. "I miss you, though." She pouts.

"I'll be done soon enough." I say.

Natalie's hands caress down my chest teasingly. "But I want you now." She says in a baby voice.

I chuckle. "I won't be too long. I swear."

Natalie pulls my chair back and sits in my lap, commanding my full attention. "If you give it a rest, I'll let you do me against the window view." She offers.

And just like that, I was horny. "You really are good at pushing my buttons." I commend.

"Actually, I'm trying to get you to push mine." Natalie comments.

"Well...wish granted." I say, suddenly picking her up as I get out of the chair.

Natalie giggles at the spontaneous change of heart. I carry her out into the living room where the aforementioned window view resided and set her down. I flash her a little smirk before pressing my lips to hers. She always had on scented lip gloss...strawberry this time. Her hands found themselves exploring under my shirt.

"Oooh!" Natalie suddenly says, pulling away from my lips. "The gym has been doing a little something for you."

I look off to the side sheepishly. "Glad you're impressed with what little I could do."

"Well you had a pretty great body even before you started." Natalie compliments.

"Thanks." I say before giving her another quick peck on the lips.

My hands move under her shirt. Her skin was always soft and smooth like silk. I loved the feel of it against mine. I move up to her breast and gently fondle them before teasing the hook of her bra.

"Wait." She says, stopping me. "Let's do a little role play."

"What did you have in mind?" I question, intrigued by the spontaneous idea.

"Well...you can be a business man-"

"I'm already a business man." I state.

"Which is why you'll have an easy time pretending." I chuckle. "Go on..."

"And I can be one of your underlings..." She places my hands back onto her breasts and plays a little rough with them. "Maybe I just didn't get those documents back to you in time." She spins around pulling me into a seductive little tango. "And instead of firing me, we work out a little...deal." She presses her ass against my throbbing erection.

It was a cheesy scenario but ultimately a timeless classic. "Let's do it." I say.

"Let me just go dress my part." Nat says, before pulling me into the bedroom