The Next Morning

Rick got up and made breakfast and coffee early. It was almost time for him and Stacy to hit the road to head back home. He didn't want to leave but they had to make things seem normal with everyone after Janae.

Trey smelled the breakfast and slid out of bed. He went to the bathroom and cleaned himself up and walked to the kitchen. When he walked in he found Rick at the table sipping coffee.

"Good morning sir. You are up early." Rick said looking up and taking another sip of the coffee.

"I smelled the good smelling food coming from in here. You just couldn't help yourself I see." Trey said to him.

"No I couldn't. I had to give you guys at least one more breakfast before I left. I'm bout to wake Stacy so we can eat and go. Please go wake Janae so she can eat and see us off will you." Rick said to Trey.

"Sure thing. I'll be right back." Trey said walking back to his room to get Janae.

As he walked in the room he walked over to her side of the bed and kissed her lips ever so softly. Janae opened her eyes and stretched.

"Good morning baby." Janae said to Trey as she smiled.

"Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" Trey asked.

"Wonderful. What you doing up so early?" Janae asked as she sat up on the side of the bed.

"Pop Rick is down in the kitchen. He already cooked. He wants us to come and eat and see them off. So he asked me to wake you." Trey explains.

"Great. I can eat. Let me clean up and I'll be right there." Janae said standing up.

Trey helped her as she got up and wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you so much. You know that right?" Trey said looking her in her eyes passionately.

"Yes I do know that. I love you too." Janae said kissing Trey on the lips.

"Good. Cause I want you to know I'm
not going nowhere. Go get yourself together and I'll see you in the kitchen.

"Ok babe." Janae said as she walked to the bathroom to take care of her hygiene.

Trey walked back in the kitchen and fixed him a plate and cup of coffee and orange juice. Stacy was already eating. Trey sat down and begin to eat,

"Man I hate y'all got to go. I really would love for y'all to stay a little longer." Trey said to Rick and Stacy.

"I know. We feel the same. But again you know why we can't. If we want Janae to stay free we got to stick to the plan." Rick said firmly.

"Yes I know. And I get it and respect it. We got to do this again soon then. That way bae want feel that she is loosing everything and everyone." Trey said to Rick.

"Now that I can agree on." Rick said.

The girls finished their breakfast and walked to the living room. The guys followed right behind them. As they grabbed their bags Janae looked down. Rick noticed her and walk over to her.

"We will see again really soon baby girl. Don't be sad. Trey will take good care of you. I trust him and I have faith in him to do what is needed to keep you safe and happy." Rick said smiling at her.

"I know Poppa Rick. I just don't want you guys to leave yet." Janae said.

"I know. I don't either. But we got to think about your safety." Rick said.

"I do understand. I'm gonna miss you guys. I will call and FaceTime y'all everyday." Janae said hugging him.

"Ok baby girl. We can do that. Now we got to get out of here. Let go now." He said as he laughed stepping back.

Trey walked over and hugged them and stepped back as they walked out the house to load the car. Janae and Trey stood in the doorway and watched them get in the car and backed out the yard. They pulled out and waved as they was driving away. Trey closed the door once they was out of eye sight.

Trey turned to Janae and wrapped his arms around her. He looked her in the eyes and gave her the most passionate smile.

"Are you ok babe?" Trey asked her.

"Yes I'm ok. It just feels like I'm loosing everything and everyone." Janae said sadly.

"Baby they not leaving you. We protecting you. And I'm not going no where. You hear me?" Trey said stern.

Janae looked him in his eyes as her eyes got teary. She shook her face and looked away from him. She didn't want him to see her get emotional like this. Trey turned her face back to him and kissed her lips ever so soft.

"I love you. Everything is gonna work itself out. You got to trust me. I'm about to call my lawyer and get things rolling for you. I promise you I am gonna do all I can to make sure you are protected baby." Trey said kissing her on the forehead and walking in his office to call the lawyer.

Janae walked in the living room and sat on the couch. She turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. And then something caught her eye. It was the news. She recognized her mom on the news. She turned up the volume to see what she was talking about.

"Yes this is a picture of my daughter. If anyone know her whereabouts please turn it in to your local police. She is wanted for murder of my husband and her father. And I want justice. I know y'all probably saying this is your daughter but she lost those privileges when she murdered the one man that I loved all my life. The number is listed below. Thank you so much." She said as the commercial came home.

Janae cut the TV off and sat there for minute. She put her hands over her face and cried. Trey came out after about 20 minutes and found her crying.

"Baby what is wrong?" He asked coming to her grabbing her.

"Mama was on the news. She has put a hit out for me. What are we going to do?" Janae asked Trey.

"I don't know but I'm gonna take care of it." Trey said as he rocked her and consoled her.

Her mama ain't playing!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!

What y'all think about that?????