What To Do?

"What are we gonna do? My mom is not giving up on having me arrested." Janae said to Trey.

"Baby don't sweat that. My lawyer is taking care of this. You was raped from a young child up until a teenage girl. That was not your fault. That was self defense. No judge will convict you of murder in the first degree for that. I know that for myself." Trey said trying to convince her of the truth.

"Yeah but the thing is she is determined to have me locked up for murder. She even was on tv baby. Didn't you not hear me say that? I don't know what to do now. I have to work. She has my picture plastered all over the news. What if someone recognize me? What will I do if someone turns me in?" Janae said worried about what will happen to her after this.

"Baby please calm down. We are not gonna let you go to jail. I promise. I have one of the best lawyers on the planet. He does his job. And believe me if anything your mom will go to jail for allowing this to go on and she not report this to the cops." Trey said getting upset.

"She didn't know." Janae tried to explain.

"Bullshit. If my child came to me or better yet act as if something was going on I wouldn't be out. I will be locked up for murder myself. She should have protected you. Not have you around here scared and insecure about you cause of what that nasty bastard did to you. What sick man would do this to his own child?" Trey said getting all mad again.

"I know baby but I'm scared. The judge told her he was gonna throw the book at me for killing him." Janae said.

Just when Trey was about to respond his cell phone rung. He pulled it out and looked at the caller ID to see that it was Rick.

"Hello?" Trey answered.

"Did you see the news? That stupid bitch is on the news trying to make my baby out to be some kind of monster." Rick said pissed off.

"Yes we saw. And Janae is worried sick. I talked to my lawyer. He has it handled. I told her she don't have to worry about nothing. He already told me no judge is gonna arrest her for this. This was self defense. He violated her." Trey said as he paced the floor.

"You're right. And I agree but you know she's a lawyer herself. She has pull. And for her to get on the nation wide airways and do this let's you know she don't give a damn about her and what they do to her." Rick said as a matter of fact.

"Yes I know. It will be a cold day in hell before I let anything happen to her though. She don't have to stress and neither do you. I got this." Trey assured him.

"Just keep watch. This has been taken to a new level now. And at this point we got to be super careful. Anyone can recognize her and turn her in now. And with her mother being a big time lawyer she has pull. Please keep Janae in a safe place at all times. For me please." Rick said to Trey.

"I got this. As a matter of fact my lawyer should be calling back in the next hour on our next move." Trey said.

"Great. Keep me posted." Rick said.

"I will. Go rest. And as soon as I hear something I will let you know." Trey said.

"Appreciate you man. I don't know what we will do without you stepping in and helping." Rick said.

"Hey it is what it is. And you know I love her. So it was nothing for me to do but be there for her." Trey said sitting back down by her and grabbing her feet.

"Awesome. Well let me lay down for a little bit. I'll call and check on you guys later." Rick said laying across his bed.

"Alright man. I'll holler at you later." Trey said back.

They hung up the phone. Trey started massaging Janae feet as he had them across his lap. She threw her head back and moaned as he hit all the tension spots in her feet. Trey was good with his hands so he knew what points to hit to do certain things. Janae looked at him as he put pressure on her feet.

"Damn baby that feels so good. You really know how to make a girl feel good about herself even in a bad situation." Janae said to him as her eyes continues to roll in the back of her head as he massages away.

"I do a little something. I just want you to relax and calm down. You are gonna be ok with me and I will make sure of that." Trey said as he massaged her legs now.

Before you knew it Janae was asleep. The massage was working wonders for her. She loved the fact that he knew what to do when she needed to be comforted. Trey did that for a little while longer and he picked her up and carried her to their bedroom.  He laird her in bed and pulled the covers over her. He stepped in his office and sat at his desk.

His cell phone rings again. He looked at the phone and saw that it was his lawyer. He answered quickly.

"Hey man. Talk to me. What they said?" He asked him.

"Good news. We got her a good judge this time. He is signing off on this warrant for the mother. He's charging her with child endangerment, neglect, and conspiracy. As soon as he finish signing we can push forward." The lawyer said.

"What about her charges?" Trey asked.

"Taken care of. We working on getting those dropped too. We looking for a self defense charge which they aren't gonna charge her for anything." He said back to him.

"Awesome. I'm so relieved. Call me and let me know when it's all done." Trey said and hung up.

This was looking good for them now. Trey laid down behind Janae and took a nap.

Its starting to work for her!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!