The Plan

"Now that we have established what we gonna do, we need to find out how we gonna move around." Rick said.

"We can't take her back to Atlanta. That's too dangerous." Stacey said to her dad.

"I know that. But they on to her now. So what we gonna do?"

"I got a idea. We can go ahead and get engaged and start planning a wedding. That way by the time they do all this investigating we can already be married." Trey said.

"That ain't a bad idea. But you don't live here Trey." Janae said.

"I can. I can move here. Or you can move with me to Miami. They don't know about me. So they won't think to look there."

Rick looked at Trey and smiled.

"That's the way to go. No one has connection with her in Miami. Let's do it."

Janae looked at everyone talking and planning her life out. She was upset about the entire situation. Even in death this man still is after her. Will it ever end for her or not?

Trey looked up and saw that she was not smiling and excited. He walks to her and grabs her and pulls her into him.

"What's wrong baby? Aren't you happy that we figured this out?" Trey asked looking down at her.

"Trey you don't have to get involved with my dramatic life. This is not your responsibility to handle. It's mine. I'm the one that killed him. So I feel I need to do this by myself. Maybe I should just turn myself in."

"Absolutely not. And I want to. No it's not my responsibility but I want to be with you. So it is my responsibility now. Let me help you. They will not harm you. I promise you that."

"What about my job? I love working for your father. I can't just up and leave him like that."

"Let me handle that. Everything is gonna be fine. Trust me. Trust us." He said as he kissed her lips softly.

Rick and Stacey looked at them and smiled.

"Daddy I love him already. I think he was a angel sent down to save sissy. What you think?"

"I think so too pumpkin. And to think I was so scared coming here that we will not solve this." Rick told Stacey as he sipped his coffee.

"Me too daddy. But I'm still trying to figure out one thing though."

"What's that baby girl?"

"How did they find her? We did all the necessary steps to cover her tracks and so did she. Who did this?" Stacey said worried.

"I don't know. But the lawyer I hired is a damn good one. He will find out all of that. Don't worry baby. I got this. And from the sound of it Trey got her."

"Let's hope so." Stacey said as she walked to the living room and sat down.

Trey grabbed her by her hands and whispered in her ear.

"Can I see you in private for a second please."

Janae shook her head and they walked to her room and closed the door. They sat on the edge of the bed.

"What's up? What you want to talk about?"

"Listen. I know this is a bit much right off but I'm all for it. You know I am passionate and I want us to work. I was wondering if you want me to tell my father and mother about this situation?" Trey asked.

"Why would you?" Janae asked.

"Cause I want to take you away from here. Im good with money. You don't have to worry. I got you. But we have to come up with something to tell them why you are leaving. I know you don't want to tell him what you just told me. Right?"

"Yes you right I don't."

"Ok so what you want me to say to them?"

"I don't know Trey. All of this is a lot for me right now. Even you knowing scares me." Janae explained.

"And why does that scare you?" Trey asked.

"I mean are you really for me?" Janae said as she looked into his eyes.

Trey sighed and stood up off the bed and walked around in the room.

"Baby listen. I know it seems like this is unreal. I get it. But I told you before. I fell for you at first sight. There is only one other woman I fell for like that and she's dead. I don't want to loose you too. Just give me this chance. I feel that God gave me another chance with you." He said as his eyes got watery.

Janae felt bad now. She didn't mean to hurt him like that. He's really genuine with her about his feelings. Janae walked to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"I'm sorry. Don't cry. I trust you. I will trust you with this. I'm just not use to this. My dad took my life from me and I don't know how to handle men. You are my first guy that I have talked to like this. It's all new to me."

"I get that baby. And I'm not going no where. I told you I'm here for you. And I mean that. I will protect you from anything. I love you."

Janae looked him in his eyes and looked for the lie. She didn't see it in his eyes. She was good at picking up people when they were lying. She didn't see it no where in Trey. Maybe there is a thing called love at first sight.

"I-I love you too Trey."

They kissed passionately. For a minute they forgot that Rick and Stacey was even in the living room. Janae pulled away breathing hard and fast.

"What's wrong baby?" Trey asked.

"Daddy Rick and Stacey are still in the front."

"Oh damn. That's right. Come on let's go back in there with them." Trey said opening the door.

They walked back in the living room and they was gone. There was a note on the counter. Janae read the letter.

"What do it say?" Trey asked.

"They went to the motel and will be back tomorrow. They wanted to give us some alone time to get to know each other better so it looks believable."

"Hmm. Well can we pick up where we left off this morning? I want to hold you some more." Trey said biting his lip.

"You like just holding me and not having sex?"

"No. I love it. You need the love right now. When you ready for sex then it will come."

Janae smiled and walked to the room. This time they slept in their underwear and talked some. After a while they fell asleep holding each other.

Trey is a good man for her!!!!

Rick don't play!!!!

Who snitched on her?????

What's gonna happen????

Comment and vote!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 500.