Date Night

As we rode down the road Trey played some music on the radio. I listened and bobbed my head along to the music. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. He was staring at me when I did. I turned my head back quick. He started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I looked back.

"You are."

"And why am I?"

"Cause you act like you ain't feeling me. I know you are. I see how you keep looking at me. And I get that I'm fine and all but you ain't got to act all shy." Trey said.

"I am shy. You don't know me like that."

"But I'm trying to get to know you like that. All you got to do is let go and let me." Trey said biting down on his lip.

Trey pulled up to this park and cut the car off. He turned and looked at her.

"So you ready to to get out?"

"And where are we going? All I see is a park."

"That's where we going. Come on." He said opening the door and going in his trunk.

He pulled out a thick blanket and a small blanket. He walked to the center of the park and laid the blanket out. He sat down and waved for her to come sit next to him.

He patted the ground and smiled.

"Come sit down next to me sexy." He said smiling.

Kyra blushed so hard she turned her face. She sat down but didn't sit too close that they were side by side.

"Come closer. I don't bite unless that's what you in to." He said laughing.

"Oh my God you so nasty." Kyra said.

"Well I have been told that a time or two. Now come on girl. Come closer." He said pulling her into him.

He wrapped the other blanket around them and turned her to him.

"Now that we are settled let's talk. Tell me about yourself."

"What is it to say. There's nothing major about me."

"It's something about everyone." Trey said looking into her eyes.

Kyra sat there for a minute before she responded to him.

"Why don't you tell me about you."

"Ok I can do that. Well my name is Tremaine Neverson. But my family call me Trey for short. I'm 25 years old. No kids and I live in Miami. I'm the only child that my parents had and I love my parents to death."

"Wow that's sweet. Do you want kids?" Kyra asked.

"One day. When I meet the right person."

I took a mental note of that and shook my head as he was talking.

"So why you way in Miami and your parents are here in Chicago?"