The Next Morning

I opened my eyes and sat up in the bed realizing that Trey was still here in the bed. I didn't know he was still here. I shook up and woke him up.

"Hmmm. What you waking me up for girl? I'm tired." Trey said.

"Trey you got to go." Kyra said.

"Why?" He said looking at her.

"I didn't intend on you staying the night. We barely know each other and you shouldn't be here."

"Wait now. Don't do that. I thought we hit it off last night? I was a perfect gentleman to you. Don't throw me out like this." Trey pleaded.

"It's not that Trey. I got to be somewhere and you being here it's not helping."

"It's Saturday. Where you got to be?" Trey asked concerned.

"I got a personal thing to take care of."

"And I can't be apart of that? I want hurt you or tell your business. I'm just ready for this to end between us." Trey said rubbing her thigh.

Kyra bit down on her lip as he rubbed her. She was slipping into his grip. And she wasn't ready for this yet. Kyra moves his hand away and sits up.

"Trey I can't do this with you right now. Please. I just can't."

"What is it that you don't want me to know huh? I was open with you. Just tell me. I want judge you at all. Hell I may be able to help you with this."

Kyra stood up and looked at Trey.

"I'm sorry I can't. Please just go for me."

Trey was shocked to how she changed that quick from last night. He wasn't understanding what her secret was so bad that she could not deal with him or even open up to him.

"Listen I know you feel you can't trust me. But you can. Holding this inside is not gonna help you. I can tell this is something heavy and I get that. But I can help you through this. Don't turn me away. I am here for you." 

Other than Stacey and her father she has not had no one be there for her or even know her business. She wanted so bad to trust him but something was telling her not to. Stacey and her dad called her and told her there was something she should know and they was coming to see her today.

But with her sleeping over with Trey she slept through the entire morning not realizing what time it was. They would be there any minute. And all she wanted was for Trey to leave.

She didn't tell Trey about her past cause she feels that he wouldn't want to be with her. And she wasn't ready for that rejection. She really liked him and she wants happiness.

"Trey I know you are willing to be there for me. But I'm not ready for that yet. Please. When I'm done I can call you and we can  meet back up."

"Damn it's that bad? You can't trust me?" Trey said putting his shoes on.

"No it's nothing like that. I'm just not ready for this big step yet."

"Yeah ok. I get it." Trey said as he tone changed and he got up to walk to the door.

"No. Don't think like this please. I am gonna tell you. I'm just not ready today." Kyra said grabbing him before he left.