Home Sweet Home

After those long hours of driving we finally made it to Trey house. It was huge if you asked me. We got out the car and started grabbing bags. Trey walked to me and shook his head no.

"No lady of mine will carry her own bags." Trey said as he took the bags from me.

"Damn girl you snatched you a good ass man quick didn't you?"
Rick said laughing.

"Daddy Rick don't start that please." She said laughing.

"I'm just raised right sir. I believe a woman should be catered to." Trey responded to him.

"Damn you got a brother for my other daughter?" Rick said.

Stacey hit her dad arm.

"Daddy stop you are embarrassing me hell." Stacy said.

"I'm for real hell." Rick said looking at Trey.

They all laughed as they walked in the house. Everyone was at awe to what they saw. We put the bags down and looked around.

"Damn all this you?" Rick asked.

"Yes sir. All of this is me. I bought this house for me and my fiancé before she and my child was killed in a car accident."

"You had a child?" Tracey asked.

"She was pregnant with our baby." Trey said sadly.

"Umm so where is our bedroom?"
Janae asked trying to change the subject.

"Come on. I'll show you." Trey said walking towards her.

They walked behind Trey to the room. He opened the door and my mouth fell wide open.

"Omg is this where we sleep?" Janae asked him walking in.

"Yes baby. This is where we sleep." Trey replies smiling.

"This is so beautiful." Janae said walking around looking.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Like it. No. I love it." Janae said.

"I'm glad that you do. It's more where this comes from. I know you had to come for a different reason but I feel that we are gonna be happy." Trey said as he held her.

"Aww babe. I love you." Janae said before she knew it.

Trey looked at her with tears in his eyes and smiled.

"I love you too."

He kissed her passionately. They begin to make out right there. Rick and Tracy walked in on them.

"Umm. Excuse me. Did y'all forget we was in the house?" Rick said to Trey.

"I'm sorry. I just love this girl and I'm ready to be all she needs and wants." Trey said to Rick.

"Man. Daddy I want one!" Tracey said.

They all laughed. Trey gave them the rest of the tour of the house. They decided to eat out since they did a lot of driving and moving. After they ate dinner they came back home. Trey showed everyone their room and he took Janae to their room and closed the door.

Taking their clothes off and laying in the bed Trey held her close to him.

"What's the matter Baby?" He asked her as he kissed her forehead.

"Trey I'm scared. I killed my dad for a good reason. It was self defense. He abused me for so many years and now my mom is trying to have me locked up. He took my innocence. Why is nobody looking at that huh?" She said as tears came down her face.

"I know you are baby. And I'm here for you. I believe you. And we are gonna do all we can to fix this. I refuse to let them take you away from me. I'm sure Rick and Tracey will too."

"You think so?" Janae asked Trey.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I know so baby. Now get you some rest. I love you." Trey said.

"I love you too Trey."

—————————————————

The crew bust in the house and searched all over for Janae.

"Check all the bedrooms." Keith said to his team.

He walked around and searched the house from top to bottom. Janet walked in and started looking around. She walked in her daughter bedroom and looked around. Throwing the lamp on the floor Keith ran in the room to see what the commotion was all about.

"Mrs. Smith I can't have you messing up my crime scenes. If you can't control yourself I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." Keith said.

"I can control myself. This is ridiculous. How can she get away with this? This is not fair." Janet said mad.

"What isn't fair? That your husband raped your daughter since she was 5 and you trying to have her arrested instead." Keith said angrily.

"There is no evidence to support this theory. Why are using information from the case before and not what I gave you now?" Janet said.

"I am taking all you gave me into consideration. But I am doing my own investigation. Now can you step to the side and let me and my men do our job." Keith asked.

Janet was highly pissed to how this was going. She wanted her daughter arrested and wanted it done now. From the looks of it she had got a hint that they was coming and dipped. She was not gonna stop until she got her and took her down from taking Demar from her.

"Ok guys let's move out. We got all the evidence that we need at this point." Keith said instructing his unit to do what they do.

"That's all you gonna do? You not gonna look for more clues and go looking for her?" Janet yelled.

"Like I said before. Let me do my job. And if you keep this up I will not allow you to be there when the arrest is made. Do I make myself clear?" Keith said stern to her.

Janet shook her head yes and moved to the side for them to leave. She walked around and tried to ease drop on what they was saying about the case. She really couldn't hear nothing but she did hear one say they may have a lead on where she was at. Janet walked to see if she could hear more but couldn't.

She walked to her car and got in and slammed the door.

"I can't let her get away with this. I got to find her if I have to do it myself." Janet said.

She determined ain't she????

Will they find her????

Comment and vote!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 1k.