That Night

Rick and Trey had been planning a day for the girls all day. This is their last night with Trey and Janae. Trey had his chef to cook a wonderful dinner so Rick didn't have to cook. The table was set with candles and soft music was playing. Trey left instructions for the girls to dress up and left them money to go shopping. They did as was told and came and got ready.

He gave them a day at the spa, got their hair, nails, and feet done as well.  Trey and Rick got their hair cuts and did some manly things. When they came back home everything was set.

"Damn girl. Trey really spoils you. You need to find out if he got a friend, cousin, god brother or something for a bitch that acts just like him." Stacy said laughing.

"You know what? I can't with you girl." Janae said.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Janae yelled.

Trey walked in looking all handsome.

"You ladies ready for tonight?" He said with a smile on his face.

"I am." She said to her man.

"Hell yeah." Stacy said.

They all laughed and walked to the table.  They all sat down and said grace. Everyone started digging into the food.
It was amazing. They had Lobster, crabs, steaks, shrimp and sides.

"Trey you outdid yourself with this. I got to admit I was not looking for something like this to send me and Stacy off." Rick said as he ate.

"Well I got to treat y'all good. Y'all kept this well kept secret of a woman for me." Trey said as he smiles at Janae.

"Aww that is so sweet man. I want one damn." Stacy said slamming her hand on the table playfully.

Everyone started laughing. They continued to eat dinner and have conversation over dinner. After they finished they had dessert. The maid came and cleaned up and they went to the entertainment room.

"So what is the rest of the night consisting of?" Rick asked Trey.

"Well I got a movie in cue for us to watch and then it's whatever you want to do." Trey said.

"Sounds good to me." Stacy said as she sat in one of the movie chairs.

Janae just looked at Trey in awe to all the things he was doing for her and the family.

"What's wrong? Why you looking like that?" Trey asked Janae as he grabbed her hand.

"Nothing. It's just so amazing and shocking that you would do all of this for me the way you doing." Janae admits.

"I told you. I find it easy to do cause this is what I want to do." Trey said.

"You are so sweet. And I really thank you for this." Janae said kissing Trey on the cheek.

"No need for all of that. It's all my pleasure to do. And just think it's more where that comes from." Trey said as he kissed her lips softly.

Janae depended the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. Forgetting that the others was in the room. Rick cleared his throat.

"Get a room why don't you." He yelled in a playful tone.

They all laughed. Trey and Janae sat down and the movie started. They watched the movie and then afterwards they left the entertainment room. Walking everyone to their rooms Trey just smiled.

"I really wish you guys didn't have to go. I really enjoy yall." Trey said to Rick and Stacy.

"I know we do too. But we got to stick to the plan and keep things as normal as possible." Rick said.

"I guess you right about that. I'm gonna call my lawyer in the morning and get on this defense started for Babe." Trey said to Rick.

"And this is why I love you man. I'll see you in the morning before we leave." Rick said to Trey.

"You got it. Goodnight man." Trey said.

"Goodnight and sleep tight baby girl." Rick said as he hugged her.

"Goodnight Daddy Rick." Janae said back to him.

Stacy had already disappeared in her room and knocked out for the night. Trey and Janae walked to their room and closed the door. They showered and got into bed.

Janae didn't know how to be with a man in this nature so everything was new to her. She was nervous as well. She laid on one side of the bed looking at the ceiling.

Trey slid by her and pulled her to him.

"Baby you don't have to sleep way over there. I'm not gonna bite you. I mean unless you want me to." Trey said jokingly.

Janae smiles and slid under him.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not use to this. You are officially my first boyfriend." Janae said softly.

"And I get that. And I'm gonna be your first and last. I promise you I will do all I can to please you and meet your every need." Trey said as he rubbed her cheek.

There was a silent moment and then Janae went in for the big kiss. It caught Trey off guard cause he was not expecting her to do that. He pulled her into him more and kissed her back.

The kiss got deeper and Trey ended up on top of Janae. She let go and let Trey do whatever he wanted to do. The flashbacks started coming back.

She clears her throat and move under him. She turns her head to the side and tried to come back for more. Trey got off of her and laid next to her.

"Baby you don't have to force this. I can wait. Really. I see this is hard for you. And I don't want to do this and make your mental state worse." Trey said as he rubbed her cheek.

"I'm sorry. I really want to do this with you. I just can't get those images out my head. I want you so bad. If you don't want me no more I understand." She said turning away from him.

"That is not a option. I can wait. Really. Let's just get some rest." Trey said.

"What about you? You are hard as a brick. Is there something I can do to help?" Janae asked him.

"No bae. There is nothing you can do. Just go to sleep. I'll be fine." Trey said.

He waited for her to go to sleep and slid from under her. He went to the restroom and turned on the shower. He got in and ran the cold water. As the water hit him he ran his hand down to his hardened member and started stroking.

After it got good to him he sped up and let his sperm hit the tub. After he was done he cleaned himself and got out the shower. He fixed himself and got back in bed with Janae.

She rolled over and snuggled under him. Trey smiled and closed his eyes and went to sleep.

He is really trying for her!!!!!!

I love their relationship!!!

Comment and vote!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 5.50k