23 Year Old Janae

It's been 7 years since I've seen my mom. And I can't lie I'm ok with it. I had to leave town after I killed Demar. I didn't even go to his damn funeral. I hate his ass with a passion for what he did to me. And my mom well Janet didn't believe a word I told her after I told her what he did to me for years.

What did she say? Well let's just say she had a lot to say. I even told her she could have me checked for sexual activity. I never had a boyfriend. I was a virgin willingly. His nasty ass unwillingly took my innocence.

So me being intimate with a man is out the damn question. The police started a investigation against me and I had to get the hell out of dodge. I planted evidence to make it look like a robbery but something was left behind that tied me to his nasty ass.

This new detective started putting two and two together and I just couldn't afford to be locked up. So I changed my identity and moved to Chicago. I was originally from Atlanta. Big difference in living but hey I had to do what I had to do. My bestie Stacey and her father let me stay with them for a while before things got hot. They helped me leave.

I love them for that they do for me. That's my family. And they are the only ones besides me that know what I did. They had my back. I started a job down here at the hospital. I like it so far but it's a lot of work. I'm a secretary for this doctor here. He has his personal practice inside the hospital.

"Good morning Kyra. How are you this morning?" Dr. Neverson asked her.

"I'm well this morning and you?"

"I'm doing pretty good. Listen. I got some files I need you to file for me. I'm leaving early today. My son is coming to town and he's taking me out for my birthday."

"Today's your birthday?"

"Yes it is actually." He said smiling.

"Wow. Happy birthday. If I had known I would have got you something."

"It's ok. I'm not so open with my personal business."

"I understand that. What time is he coming?"

"As a matter of fact that's him right there coming in." Dr Neverson said pointing to the door.

I looked at the door and he walks in this fine ass man. I loved the way he looked. How he was dressed and all. And to be honest I didn't even want a man but he was most definitely making me want one.

He walked to my desk and look to me.

"Hey wassup pops." He said as he walked in.

They hugged and said their hellos.

"Kyra I would like you to meet my son. This is Tremaine. We call him Trey. Trey this is my secretary Kyra Nova."

I held out my hand and shook his hand. I was trying not to blush so I bit down on my lip hard as hell. He looked me in my eyes and he looked me up and down as he hit down too.

"Nice to meet you." He said in that sexy voice.

"Same here."

His father must have seen the looks between us cause he clears his throat and laughs.

"My bad Pops. You ready to go?" Trey asked.