Intimacy

It was like 3 am in the morning and Trey was still holding on to me. I can't lie. I love it though. He makes me feel so safe with him. I like the fact that we haven't had sex yet either. I don't know if that will go over too well being I don't know what to do. I was always raped.

I turned over and watched Trey sleep. He was so adorable when he was asleep. He had this small quiet snore that he does. It's so cute to me. I get butterflies when I'm with him. I just don't get how he wanted to be with me and he barely knew me.

Trey coughed waking himself up. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He cleared his throat and smiled.

"What's the matter?" He asked in a deep voice.

"Nothing. I was just watching you sleep. I couldn't go back to sleep."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I guess I was thinking about the fact that you actually wanted to be with me and you barely even knew me. Then on top of me and my family dropping that bombshell on you about my past. I guess I thought you was gonna run the other way. Especially with us not having sex and all."

"Janae. If I didn't want to be with you I wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't have opened up to you. And I most definitely wouldn't be marrying you if that was the case. I told you I believe in love at first sight. And when I first saw you I knew right then you was meant to be with me."

"You mean all of that? I mean I know I ask you that a lot. But I just never experienced this before."

"I mean it. Now baby it's early. Lay down and go to sleep. We can talk more about this in the morning." Trey said pulling her down in the bed and back into his arms.

"Ok. But I got one more question."

"What is it now?" Trey asked after he took a deep sigh.

"Does it bother you that we aren't having sex. I feel you next to me and you be on hard."

Trey smiled and chuckled a little bit.

"I'm attracted to you. And I'm sleeping under you. Of coarse my man downstairs gonna get happy. But I respect you enough to say no. I can wait as long as you want me to. Besides if I get too horny I can take care of myself." Trey said.

"Eww. You mean you would jack off?" Janae asked.

"I mean yeah. You rather me do that than cheat right?" Trey asked in his deep voice.

"I don't have the right to tell you not to have sex." Janae said.

"Yes you do. Cause we are trying this love thing together. I can wait it's fine." Trey said kissing the back of her neck.

"Now go to sleep. The more we talk about sex the more I am getting hot for you."

Janae smiled and closed her eyes and wrapped her arm around Trey arm. Snuggling up they ended up going back to sleep. Hours passed and the alarm went off to wake them up.

Trey got out the bed and noticed that Janae was not in it. He threw his legs on the side of the bed and stretched. He walked in the bathroom and took care of his hygienes.