Stress Free

Trey laid in the bed with his arms around Janae. She moved around trying to get a comfortable spot waking Trey up.

"You ok babe?" He asked her kissing her on the neck.

"Yes I'm fine. I was just trying to find a comfortable spot in the bed."

"Why aren't you sleep?" He said rubbing her stomach.

"I just got a lot on my mind. With my mom trying to have me arrested and me trying to stay free. It's a lot to deal with." Janae admits.

"I know baby. But like I told you before I got your back. And you don't have to worry about nothing with me. You hear me?" Trey said.

"Yes I get it baby." She said to him turning and facing him.

They kissed for a little and there was a knock on the door.

"Damn. I was just about to go in on you girl." Trey said.

They both laughed and sat up in the bed.

"Come in." Trey said.

The door came open and Tracey walked in.

"Hey guys dad is making breakfast. We about to hit the road after we eat. Just wanted to let you guys know." Tracy said.

"Alright. Give us a minute and we will be down." Janae said.

Tracey walked out and closed the door. Trey looked at her and smiled.

"What?" She asked him.

"Nothing. I just love you girl. I never thought I would meet someone again until I met you." Trey said.

"That's sweet of you babe. Let's get dressed and go eat. I love daddy Rick breakfast." Janae said.

"Can we wait a few. I want to make love to you." Trey said stopping her.

"You do?" She asked.

"Yes I do. I mean if you don't want to I get it."

"Nah we good. Just be gentle with me please."

Trey laid her down and started kissing on her. As he climbed on top of her he looked her in the eyes and kissed her lips softly.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Trey whispered.

"No. I want to." Janae said.

They kissed again. They started making out and flashes from her dad raping her started popping up in her head. She shook her head from side to side to get the images out. That didn't work. She stared off in space trying to think of something else.

When Trey begins to remove her panties she jumped up.

"What's wrong? Am I hurting you?" Trey asked concerned.

"No. I'm sorry. I can't. Can we just go down for breakfast?" Janae asked Trey.

"Sure we can do that." He said kissing her on the lips and rolling over.