We're On To Her

Walking in the police station to see the detective about my husband murder had me a little upset. I knew who killed him. Knowing that she didn't accept me pissed me off. So now it's plan b for me.

"Hello. May I help you ma'am?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes I'm here to see Detective Adams."

"And what is this pertaining to?"

"The murder of my husband." Janet said sourly.

"Yes ma'am. Give me your name and I'll call back for him."

"Janet Smith."

"Give me a few moments and I will be right back with you ma'am." She said as she got up to walk to the detective office.

Janet sat down and waited for the lady to come back and tell her something. It was about 15 minutes and the detective came out and looked around.

"Mrs. Smith?" He asked.

Janet stood up and raised her hand up.

"That's me." She said walking towards him.

Extending his hand out he shook her hand.

"Hello my name is Detective Keith Adams. Follow me to my office and we can talk." He said holding his hand out to let her go before him.

They walked to the back and into his office. He opened the door and let her in.

"Have a seat." He said pointing to the chair.

Janet sat down and crossed her legs and intertwined her fingers.

"So what brings you by to see me?" He said leaning back in his chair.

"My husband murder."

"And who was your husband? Sorry for your loss?" He said.

"Demar Smith."

"You're his wife?" He asked.

"Yes I am. And I'll like to stick to the subject at hand."

"I'm sorry. Continue." The detective said.

"I know who killed my husband."

"And what makes you think that this individual killed your husband?"

"I know cause of the evidence I gave the other guy. They was onto her. But he quit. And the case fell cold. Then when you came in it was reopened. I'm tired of the wait. I need closure." Janet went on to say.

Sitting up in his chair and putting his hands on his desk.

"Ok. So if you have this information I need to see it. Can I have it please?" He asked holding his hand out to take what she had.

Janet reaches in her bag and give him a file. He opened the file and looked at the papers. He looked at her and back at the folder.

"Are you serious about this right now?"

"Yes I am. And I want her arrested."