Ideal Type

Another frustrated sigh left my lips, should I really do this? Would I regret this? Or I would be thankful instead? Fine, whatever. It's now or never.

I shrug off all my doubts and walk in the familiar shop, my favourite tattoo shop in the town.

"Hyung, I-"

"Oh? Jungkook? W-what are you doing here?" Am I hallucinating? She's here?? "H-Hello?"

"Oh, right- y-yeah. I'm here. Hahaha." Right, what a lame answer, Jungkook. Such a nice way to leave impression on your long-time crush.

Nothing's new just me being a lame jerk in front of my long-time crush.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, try to make it less awkward.

"I-I'm-"

"Here, this is the collection of all Jungkook's favourite tatt-oos........" Jimin hyung, the owner of the shop came out and widened his eyes when he saw me, while she just stood there frozen, and not to mention she was blushing red.

W-wait, is that mean? Wait, what does he said earlier? The collection of my favourite tattoos? Is she-......?

"O-Oppa, I'll come back next time! Bye!" She muttered pretty fast to Jimin hyung and quickly bow at me before rushing past me, what was that?

"H-hyung, did she just-"

"Kook, don't mess this up. Go find her!" He reminds me and I didn't waste another second to find the little running red.

"Little pumpkin, where you think you're going?" I stopped her by holding her wrist to prevent her escaping me.

"I-I need to go back home."

"Not before you explain to me, miss. What's with that? Did you look for my favourite tattoos collection? Why?" Unconsciously I throw questions at her, too excited to know why.

"I-I just- well, thinking of getting one tattoo as well and since yours are so pretty, so I'm looking for some of your favourites-"

"Wait, just wait a minute." I close my eyes and inhales deeply before facing the confuse little one in front of me. "You want to get what? A tattoo?" I asked, confirming what I just heard.

"Y-yeah. That's why I go there. What about you? You're going to make another one?" She asked, being all clueless about the effect of her innocent gaze doing to me.

"Why you wanted to get one? I thought you don't like tattoos, especially mine?" My questions caught her off guard, she furrows her pretty eyebrow and unconsciously make a little pout. God I'm not that strong. Stop testing me.

"Where did you get that idea? Your tattoos are beautiful and I adore each of them." Unexpectedly, she grabs my tattooed arm, lift them up and adore them. "They're precious." The things she does to me.

"I overheard you earlier in the hallway." I started and she finally focus on me again. "You said, I'm not your ideal type. I mean, you didn't say it like that but you said guys with tattoos is not your ideal type. So I'm thinking of removing them, that's why I went to Jimin hyung earlier."

"Removing what? Why? No! You can't do that!" I witness her eyes widened as she shaking her head cutely before she continues, "and you didn't hear it completely! At least if you want to eavesdrop, listen to them until I finished! Yes, I said tattooed guy isn't my type but do you know what I said next? I said, even though that's my ideal type but look at what I'm doing, crushing on Jeon Jungkook who has his arm filled with beautiful tattoos. Everyone has ideal type but we didn't always end up falling for them. I even thinking of getting one to gain your attention wh-"

"Shut up." I mumble after left a peck on her mumbling red lips. She's turning into a cute tomato again. "You don't need to do anything, just stay still, you already have my whole attention, sweet cheeks." Great, now she'll see you as a great flirt, Jeon Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook, w-what do you mean?"

"I've been crushing on you for the longest time, baby. Even though I'm not your ideal type, would you let me be your ideal boyfriend then?"

"Only if you let me be your ideal girlfriend." She smiles and I could feel my heart do a somersault.

"It's a deal then, let's seal it with a proper kiss."

and we kissed :3 again.