Fever

Took a step in the room, you notice him laying on his bed focusing on his phone and frowning his face.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“What's with the face, Jungkook?” you asked as you approaching him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Ah, noona? You're back. Umm, nothing.. just.. they just posted the news about my absence for today fansign and of course for all whole week promotions in music shows and next fansigns.” he seems hesitated at first but end up throwing out his thoughts on you.

Jungkook can't hide anything from you. Literally nothing. That's the reason how both of you start to dating.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Don't worry too much. I bet they understand and they really want you to take a proper rest, Jungkook-ah.” you sat on one of the chair beside his bed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Yeah, I knew right, but still. I feel bad for not be able to meet Army. Sigh. Anyway, Noona, can't I just resting in dorm? I don't like stay in hospital.” He whine, try to plead.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Maybe, later but for now, stay. Okay?” you said and he can't help but obey you.

You put your palm on his forehead to check his fever. “You're still burning, sigh.”

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“It's not really that bad. It's just fever.”

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“What about ‘just fever’ huh? I told you stay warm when you do recording right after concert, but you never heard me, now see what happened?? You never listen to me!” you getting pissed because you were worrying him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Hey, hey... Noona. Look at me.” He hold your hand and squeeze it but it's enough to get all your attentions on him. “It's just fever, okay? I'm a strong guy. Don't worry for me.” He said in serious tone and flash you his signature smile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Promise me you will get well soon??” you asked almost in whisper.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Promise! You know, actually I just too excited for our 'Fire' song, I listen and practice for that song too much that I got burned up too!" And with that he let out his laugh.

You chuckles by his lame jokes but he didn't mind, as long as he can makes you stop worrying.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Now, sleep Kookie. Stop saying non-sense thing and sleep okay?” you said as you fixed his blanket.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“But, Noona.. Kookie need a kiss first on here." he whines doing aegyo that makes you give up without trying.

So you did peck him on his lips, and once you parting away, he looks like starstruck and his cheeks was shading red. You're not sure if it was because of his fever or he was blushing hard because of the kiss?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Noona, I think my fever is getting higher.”