your eyes tell pt. 7 finale

A Week Later,

'You can come back to your house tonight.'

'Why? What happened?'

'I've made decision. You'll find the answer later.'

Jungkook keep away his phone and drown in his thoughts, deeply. Earlier, he accidentally eavesdropped the conversation between Taehyung and Namjoon.

"Hyunji texted me." The younger told his hyung.

"Are you guys finally gonna talk it out?" Concerned, Namjoon decided to ask.

"Yeah, she called me and asked me to meet up. I think she's done taking her time. I hope she would forgive me though." Taehyung continue, failed to hide his smile.

"Of course she would. You two were together for so long. Arguments are normal. Don't worry much about it Tae."

The conversation replayed in Jungkook's mind which makes his chest heavier now that he received your text too.

"Of course, you'll come back to him." Scoffing to himself, he walks away with heavy steps.

Jungkook never feels so tired even though they have schedule for whole day. He never feels so tired for working out for hours, but oddly his body feel so exhausted right now. His heart ache for imagining scenes that he doesn't want to imagine.

Later that night, his steps find its way to his apartment. With mixed feelings, he entered the passcode and entering the house. Even though he knows that you've left, his heart still sinking when he couldn't find your shoes on the entrance.

He goes straight to his bedroom and chuckles bitterly when he notices your small suitcase packed perfectly on the corner of the room.

"So you've packed yourself huh? When will you come back to pick up your stuff?" He talked to himself as he sat his ass on the edge of the bed.

His head hung down and million thoughts dancing in his mind.

When you come back, should I persuade you one last time?

When you come back, can I be selfish for once and ask you to stay?

When you come back,... will you even come back to me?

It was around 11PM when he checks his phone for another million times. He smirks again as he put down his phone and take another gulp of his alcohol. He has a good tolerance of alcohol but the amount that he took tonight was too much for him. In no time, he collapsed on the dining table where he was drowning in his own sorrow and darkness.

His soft cries were the only thing that accompanying him that night. His heart keeps aching from time to time when he keeps checking his phone, hoping that the time would stop somehow. Maybe with that way, he could have more time to wait for you. A little hope that you will change your mind.

A little hope that you'll choose him instead.

Next morning,

Jungkook woke up on his bed with soft groans coming from his dry lips. He furrows his eyebrow as the sunlight from his window was blinding him. Blink his eyes few times, he realizes that he was sleeping on his own bed. He was no longer wearing his shirt from last night and left on his boxer only.

Sitting up on his bed, he tried to remember what happened last night. His brain slowly clicked when he remembers you did come back.

"Why did you drink so much, Kook?" He remembers your voice coming to get him. He remembers how he clings to you desperately, don't want to let you go.

"Oh my God, just how much did you drink? I never saw you drunk like this." He remembers your voice nagging him, well maybe that would be your last nagging for him.

Oh no, his tears are coming out again.

"She must be helping me move to bed and leave after that." another bitter chuckle come out from his lips as he wipes his warm tears away. "You're so stupid. You could've begging her to stay and instead your drunk ass decide to get wasted." He scolds himself before he moves out from bed and get a pair of sweatpants to wear.

In the process, he heard something comes from outside, maybe kitchen? Widening his eyes, he quickly rushing outside with a little last hope.

Maybe I still have a chance?

As soon as his eyes landed on a familiar back in the kitchen, he didn't hesitate to run and embrace it tightly.

"Please. Don't leave. Please. I know I'm being selfish, but please don't le-" He was back hugging you.

"Koo? Can you let me go first?" you were surprised by his sudden appearance and want to turn around to meet his eyes but he didn't let you.

"No. Nuna, don't push me away. I know you just come back to pick up your stuff but please, give me a chance, I-"

"Koo, listen to me." Somehow you managed to turn around to face his glistening eyes on his bare face with his bed fluffy hair decorating his dreamy figure. "I choose you." your three words stop the man in front of you from functioning properly.

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears.

"W-what?" after blinking his eyes sometime, finally he let out a question.

"I talked with Taehyung. We decided to end it but we still stay as friends. Both of us admitted that the relationship has become toxic without trust between us. So yeah, I ain't leaving. I choose you." you smile at him and before you manage to say anything more, he crashes his lips on yours, kissing you as if there's no tomorrow.

But before he could let himself go further, you push him away lightly by his chest. The confusion and question that draw on his face makes you chuckles a little.

"Your lips smell like alcohol. I don't like that." You playfully pinch his cheeks and you swear you saw him let out a relieve sigh.

"You scared me for seconds! I'mma go brush my teeth now and I'll come back to have you as long as I want it. You love strawberry flavour, right?"

"Koo!! Just be fast, I miss you."

"I miss you, more and more."

He smiles widely at you and this time, his smile finally reaches his eyes.

The End

*I actually like the last two parts the most. Drop some feed back and don't forget to touch the star ☺ have a great day and night!