your eyes tell pt. 6

After finish changing your bathrobe to hoodie and sweatpants, you stare at your own reflection in front of the mirror. Your eyes were obviously teary, you tear up a little by your own overthinking. Inhales deeply, you walk to the door and pull it open only to see Jungkook and Wooseok was still on the same spot. They were talking.

You stepped out a little and Wooseok notice you. He gave a sign to Jungkook and his eyes finally meet yours.

"Come in." you said, short but loud enough for him as you walk back to your bedroom and sit on the edge of the bed, waiting for him.

Jungkook appear by your door in no time and slowly walk in without tearing of his gaze off you. His half curly hair was tied in messy man bun with some of them fall down perfectly around his face. He's wearing a loose dark red t-shirts and black pants. Looking all good, like always. After he closed the door, he slowly sits beside you.

 After he closed the door, he slowly sits beside you

"He explains everything. I'm sorry for misunderstanding the situation." He broke the holy silence while stealing glances at you.

"I was, bathing." You started slowly and he was about to stop you but you didn't let him, "The bell keep ringing after a while, so I thought he wasn't able to get it. And I-"

"I know." He finally managed to cut you off by turning you to face him only to hug the figure that he has been missing. "I'm sorry but why would you want me to misunderstood though? Why?"

Jungkook parting a bit to make a space so he can look at your face. You bite your lips a little and look down, playing with your fingers.

"I'm a burden to you. I've ruined your friendship. I want you to hate m-"

"Stop. Enough. I don't want to listen to any of that." He pulls you close again, embrace you with his warmth. "Let me help you dry your hair." He added and grab the towel nearby to dry your hair.

Both of you sat in silence but your mind was screaming out loud. Little did you know, his mind does too.

"Is Tae okay?" Your first question caught him off guard that he stopped touching your hair for a while before he continues.

"Jimin hyung try to keep him a company. I don't know if my sis has told him that you're fine and I'm coming here, but if she does, he would calm down. I suppose." He answers as if it's not hurting his feelings.

He understands why you asked about Taehyung first but still, it kinda hurts him to hear it directly from your lips.

"He must be so worried. I-I just feel so bad. This is such a mess." You started sobbing as everything come back in your mind all together. It's a mess and you can't fix it. You're hurting people around you and you hate yourself for that.

Just if you could get a hold of yourself. Just if you could turn back time, maybe- maybe you c-

"I'll let you go." His words stopped your thought as you turn to look at him who has stopped drying your hair. He took your hand and sandwich it between his before he looks up to meet your eyes. "I'll let you go, noona. If this situation makes you struggles this much, I'm willing to let you go." Again.

He was smiling at me, but his eyes weren't.

Jungkook avoid your gaze as he feels his tears coming out. He quickly blinks it away and inhales deeply. "You can come back to hyung. He will apologize for declared the break up that night and you two will be together again, okay?" His other hand moves to your head and pat it softly.

Your eyes tell, Jungkook.

"But I love you." he froze as soon as your words leave your lips. "You're willing to let me go and tell me to go back, but what about my feelings? Do you think I have control of what I should feel and what I shouldn't? If I-" you can't continue blabbering anymore. Something is shutting you up.

Someone is shutting you up.

"I'm sorry." He whispers while catching his breath as his forehead touching yours. "I'm sorry for what I've said that day. It wasn't a mistake. I was being stupid and couldn't think straight. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just don't want you to suffer like this. If my love for you only makes you suffer like this, then I'll like it better to love you silently, alone."

"Jungkook...." you let out a sob, you're emotionally unstable and mix feelings were drowning you deeper.

"Sshh... it's okay. You can take your time to decide everything. I wouldn't rush you and I will always wait for you, okay?" He left a peck on you one more time before you nod slowly. "Good girl, now pack your stuff."

"W-where will I stay? I can stay here for a while, Wooseok said-"

"No, I won't let you stay here." He stood up and start gathering your things.

"But koo-"

"There's no way I let you stay here with him alone. That's final, noona." He's so stubborn sometimes.

"Are you jealous? Seriously, Koo. He's my best friend-"

"I'm not jealous. I'm too strong for that. I've been train myself by watching you and hyung all this time." He continues arguing without even turn to look at you. You know he's lying.

"Koo, you know I don't have any place to go. I can't go back to Tae's apartment now, and I-"

"You're staying over at mine." He turns to you and cupped your cheeks with his big palms. His eyes that looking at you were so beautiful.

"B-but-"

"I will stay at the dorm with the guys. If that's what you worry about."

"Koo...." you feel like your tears is coming again. What did you do to deserve this much love from this man in front of you?

"Shh, just trust me. Okay? I love you." He's smiling when he said that. This time, his eyes does too.

Your eyes always tell, Jungkook. Always.