Eye Candy

Just from distance, I heard his giggles. Wait, no. It's not his giggles, it's his hilarious laugh. Just by hearing it, I'm sure that he was cracking that much until his laugh were so clear from where I am right now.

If my prediction is right, he should be appear in, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! There he is, Kim Seokjin.

The most handsome boy in this school, Kim Seokjin who still laughing were coming to you way followed by his baby boy, Jeon Jungkook. Why is he become Seokjin's baby boy, because he's the youngest in their group. Despiter his young age, he's so smart and strong.

Jeon Jungkook always come in first in sport, music, arts, and even in academic, oh I forgot to mention also in my heart.

"My candy!" He called me when we walk passed by but I pretend that I didn't see him nor hear him.

"Yah, Jung Woori." He called my name and I turned to him, pretend like an idiot. "Why you didn't answer me? I know you hear me." he complain while holding my wrist, causing scene and gain some attention that I don't like.

"I'm not your candy." I let go his hand purposely and run away from him.

"Yah! Candy! My eye candy!!!" I heard his voice chase after me but I couldn't careless, I ran as fast as I could.

Jungkook doesn't need long time to catch me. Soon I ran out of energy when I ran up to rooftop and he easily catch me.

"Gotcha!" He wrapped his arms around me and both of us giggles while panting hard. "You could've just tell me to come here instead of making both of us panting like this." He added.

I release his arms around me and turn around to face him. "If I do so, there's no fun at all, right baby boy?"

"Ahhh, stop call me that. I'm not a baby boy! I'm a grown up man." He whines cutely. How can he said he's not a baby boy?!

"But you're Seokjin oppa's baby boy!" I teased him again while pinching his cute cheeks.

"Fine, but if I'm baby boy then you gotta be my baby girl." He grin and giggles, revealing his cute bunny teeth.

"Then doesn't that makes me become Seokjin's oppa child as well? Will he accept another adopted child?" We crack up laughing by our own silliness.

"Aish, look at you." He started as he caressing my cheek. "Your red face is cute but your body is sexy. You're short but your proportions are good, it's just so perfect with my heights. It makes me wanted to hug you everytime." He pinch my nose.

"Stop flirting with me, baby boy. I'm not sexy, I'm not cute. You want something from me, don't ya?" I run away from him to the other side of rooftop.

"No. I'm being honest here. Even your voice is so cute. When you call my name, I melt like ice cream." He came closer to me and easily wrap his arms around my waist once again, but this time face to face.

"Jungkook-ah." I giggles.

""Your voice wakes me up. Your sweet lips.." he paused for awhile before lean down to give a soft peck. "I'm so happy it's mine." He whisper slowly and stare right into my eyes makes me shivering. "Your loving eyes drive me crazy, my baby girl."

I make ugly faces and instead of laughing, he pull me closer and give a peck on my forehead. Oh, I haven't mention this but I'm his girlfriend.

"Jung Woori."

"Yes, Jeon Jungkook?"

"Can't both of you just shut up??"

"Or do that lovey dovey things somewhere else??"

Who?!

[ Author POV ]

Turn around to the voice, you saw the badass couple appeared out of nowhere, Min Yoongi and Choi Kyoungmi, rubbing their eyes.

"Hyung, so you're here all the time? They were looking for you. I should've know that you're here with Kyoungmi nuna." Jungkook complain while you just laugh.

"You guys shocked me. I thought we were alone." You giggles, and the badass couple come to you and Jungkook.

"We were having a good nap together until you both come." Yoongi complain, still yawning.

"And whisper some lovey dovey thing out loud." His girlfriend, Kyoungmi added, also yawning cutely.

"Aish, candy. I think we should find new place to do lovey dovey things, don't you think so?" Jungkook asked purposely using cute voice while being clingy to you and earn ugly faces from the badass couple.

"Oh, sure my baby boy, how if we-" you got cut off by Yoongi who immediately pull Kyoungmi's hand passing both of you.

"Let's go, I can't stand them. You both can have the rooftop for today." Yoongi said.

"But please don't do inappropriate things, you guys are still babies." Kyoungmi added while giggling before completely leave with her boyfriend.

After makes sure both of them already gone, Jungkook turn to you with big grin.

"Both of them really have no fun at all."

"That's right. How could they spend time for cuddles and else when they can't even call each other with pet name."

"But do you want to know a secret?" Jungkook asked out of sudden, and your eyes widened immediately, obviously showing that you were curious.

"Nah, I won't tell." Jungkook grin before jog away from you, being a tease like always.

"Yah! Baby boy!" You ran after him and of course you catch him easily.

You were backhugging him while he giggles, act if he's struggling.

"Tell me!" You pout behind him.

"The secret is, when you hug me from the back like this. It feels like I have the whole world." He turn around easily and interwined his hand with you. "When I hold your baby-like hands, you make me wanna kiss you. Like 24/7 my baby girl, all day long!" He lean closer and brushed his nose with you.

While you can't stop grinning and blushing.

"You tease me again! I think you wanted to tell me the secret about Yoongi oppa."

"Why? You want to know more about him rather than me? Huh? Why? You interested in him? Hm?" Jungkook asked you with his low voice and keep cornering you.

His eyes never leave yours until he pinned you the nearest wall.

"Jungkook, we have to back to class." You know where this lead to, so you tried to distract him, but he shake his head while smirking.

"Baby girl you're my eye candy. Just by looking at you like this. It makes my eyes sweet. My heart gets sweet." He groan frustratingly and mess with his own black hair before settle his eyes back on you.

"Oh my sweet candy, I feel like, I wanna bite you. I miss you like crazy." He whisper dangerously and lean in closer and closer.

Your heart was thumping hard when his lips almost touch yours, but suddenly-

"Yah, Kyoungmi told you guys don't do inappropriate things!!" You heard another voice and you don't know if you should feel relief or disappointed.

Jungkook groan frustratingly and almost punch the wall behind you before turn to the interrupter.

"NUNA WHY YO-"

"What? What you want to say to my girlfriend?" Taehyung appeared behind his girlfriend, Harin, the interrupter and cutted Jungkook off while wrap his arms around Harin shoulder.

"N-nothing, hyung." Jungkook who were about to scream at Harin hold back his complain once Taehyung appeared which makes Harin and you laugh at how cute he looks right now.

"Sorry, Jungkook-ah. We did it purposely." Harin giggles and hi-five with her boyfriend.

"Come on, baby boy. Don't sulk." You pinch his cheeks, and he still pouting.

"I just want to ki-" and with that you shut him up by giving him a quick peck on his lips which makes him widening his already big eyes.

"Yah! Baby don't see! Close your eyes!" It's Harin's voice and she quickly covered Taehyung's eyes with her palm.

"I'm not a kid!!! We even kissed so many times already and I will kiss you right here if you don't stop treat me like a baby!" Taehyung pull away Harin's hand and both argue like a kid, while Jungkook groan and you giggles.

"Let's go, should we? Let's leave that clingy couple here." You suggested.

"But they're-"

"I'll kiss you somewhere else." You cutted him again and his dark expression lights up.

"Let's go my eye candy!!!!"

Theme Song: Candy - Samuel