Clingy Boyfriend

Staring blankly on your phone screen, you let out a sigh before put it away and close your eyes, sighing for the umpteenth time. You tried to push away bad thoughts from your mind, but you just can't, it keep haunting you like a nightmare.

“Could it be he cheating behind you?”

“Maybe he just bored.”

“Did you do something that he dislike?”

Those were your friends response when you told them about what happened with you and Jungkook lately.

“Maybe he just tired, don't think too much.”

“He didn't avoiding you, maybe he's just busy?”

“Maybe he has some serious problem that need his attention, a lot?!?!”

And those are his friends response when you told them the same thing.

Now you were left in puzzle. No matter how hard you tried you still can't figured out if you did something that makes him gone mad, or is it true that he was just having affair behind you.

Confused, you decided to asked.

“Why you keep avoiding me lately?” you asked once he finally come over to your place.

Shifting his gaze from his phone, he look up to meet you, “Avoiding? You?”

“Yes, you... avoiding me.” you said as you point at him then to yourself.

“What are you talking about? Since when I avoid you?” He chuckles and throw his gaze back on the screen.

“You just did it now, Jeon Jungkook.” you muttered, still glare at him.

Notice about what you just said, he move and sit closer to you, showing you his phone.

“See? I was busy in our group chats for our upcoming projects. The deadline is so close and yet the boys are so hard to handle. I'm sorry if you feel like that, but it's nothing really.” He stare at you with his starry eyes, you like his eyes a lot.

“And how about this past weeks? You always told me you would call me, but you never did. In school, whenever we met in the hallway, you just flash me a smile or one or two sentences before leaving me dumbfounded. Weekends, you did come over but whenever I asked if we can go out for a date, you will just gave me excuses. Tell me, am I a burden to you? Do you still love me? Or is it something that you hide from me?” you asked, burst out all those thoughts that has been haunting you lately.

He stare at you with his shock expression but still can't say anything.

“Answer me.” you muttered, getting more scary since he didn't say anything. You were afraid if what you've been guessing all this time was true.

“Jeon Jungkook, you didn't cheat behind me right?”

“NO! OF COURSE NO!!!” he yelled immediately and his eyes widened, making you getting more confused.

“Then what is it? Tell me? Don't you know you're making me feel smaller and insecure?”

“You're small, indeed.” He said and you can't help but smack him makes him laugh a bit.

“We're talking seriously and now you can even make fun of my height?” you pout.

“Sorry, it's just you're indeed small, so why you still need to feel smaller?”

“Back to the topic.” you pinch him. “Tell me, what's wrong with you?”

“Ah, right. I'm sorry if I made you feel insecure and ignored, actually...” he start and pause as he still glance from you.

“Actually?”

“Actually, I did that because I'm frustrated.”

“F-frustrated? W-what? What do you mean?????” you keep getting confused.

“You know I love you right? Hmm, so.. Actually.. when we met.. I- you know.. it's just... aish, believe me. I'm not cheating. I don't hide anything from you. It's just... ha-”

“Jeon Jungkook! Stop making me dizzy, what are you saying? You makes my head aching!” you yelled in frustration. “Can you just tell me directly without hiding some parts or anything???”

“FINE! FINE I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!!” He let out a deep sigh as he cover his face with his both palm before speaking. You notice how he went red and it's makes you more wonder, what is he going to say.

“So, listen to me. The reasons why I act like- avoiding you lately because I was- I was deeply in love with you. I need to see you, touch you and feel your warmness. In short, I want to be clingy to you. I feel needy to touch you, but I'm pretty aware that my girlfriend doesn't really like skinship, like you even don't let me hold your hands in school or in public, whenever I back hug you or put my arms around your shoulder or waist, you would just loosened it. I knew it and I understand, there are a kind of person like that too, I didn't mind it but as time goes by, it's getting so hard to handle. Everytime I see you in school, I feel like pull you closer and kiss you deeply, but I can't, you might slap me for kissing you in public.

Everytime I came over, you don't know how hard I tried to handle myself not to cuddle with you, because if we did, I wouldn't be able to control myself and end up kissing you. So I try to focus on my phone instead. Whenever I said I will call and I never make it, it's because I'm afraid I can't control myself again and tell you about how frustrating I am to not be able to touch you. I can't tell you everything because you might feel disappoint with me, thinking that I'm a pervert guy and makes spaces from me, I can't let that happen! You might think I hide something from you, yes it's truth but it's because I don't want you to hate me if you know what I feel. I'm scared if you would leave me, that's why I choose the safe way, by avoiding you. Please, believe me I didn-”

You can no longer hear him explaining since you shut him up by crash your lips on it. Jungkook was so surprised that you kiss him first, his eyes widened than usual realize about the fact that you're the one who make a move to kiss him. Slowly, slowly he close his eyes and pull you closer. He held you tenderly on your waist and another hand on your cheeks, cup it makes sure you move a long as he lead you to deepened the kiss.

It was sweet and natural. You know very well that both of you aren't like other couples who shared kisses everywhere, and you believe what Jungkook has told you are his true feelings, you even feel bad to make your own boyfriend feel that way, so you braven yourself to make a move and kiss him. He was surprised but he kiss you back later on and once both of you parting, he peck your nose as he stare at you lovingly.

“Thank, for filling my needy of your touch.” He whispered as you smile.

“I'm sorry, to makes you feel that way. I'm actually just.... very shy.” you confesed and look away, avoiding his gaze and you were blushing mad at the moment.

“Don't be sorry. I want to be a very understanding boyfriend, so if you don't like it, I won't do it.”

“No, I'm the weird and bad one. I didn't supposed to make you feel that way. I'm not a good girlfriend.”

“No.. don't say that.” He whine and held your chin up to meet your eyes again. “I love you just the way you are, so don't keep it for yourself and tell me everything.”

“Doesn't I'm the one that supposed to be say that to you?” you chuckles and he follows after.

“Alright. I will tell you everything from now on, but promise me, whatever happens, don't ever leave me.”

“Got it, my clingy boyfriend.”