Waste It On Me

"It's not working anymore. Let's break up."

"B-break up? N-Not working anymore? Or is it you that have changed?"

"Please don't make it harder, you know I don't love you anymore. We can't force this. It won't works. We messed it up."

"Keep that 'we' out of your dirty mouth. It's you. You messed it up! If this is what you want, I wish you get what you deserved!"

and with that last sentence or more like last curse from your lips, you left your boyfriend - ex boyfriend behind with tears run down from your eyes. He messed it up. Everything is messed up since you caught him cheating behind you, with some other chick.

"You don't deserved him."

"It's his loss."

"It's a relief that you found out about it before you drown deeper for him."

"You will move on soon and once you did, you'll feel so grateful."

"It's going to be okay!"

"You have us, you already winning."

Those are what your best friends told you but too bad. He ruined you, bad enough inside. Too bad that you don't even wanna try no more. They were worried about you but ever since then you grew cold, not to them but to other guys. You turned them down whenever they tried to flirt with you or even just to ask you out. Sometime you even make up some lies so they will stop bugging you.

"I don't like man anymore. I like girls, so back off!" you snap and they will immediately leave you alone. You grew colder and colder as time goes by. Like it or not, your wounds are still hurting you and you're helpless.

"He arrived tonight?" Seokjin, one of you besties asked when 7 of you were eating in the school's cafetaria.

"Yeah, he will come to school by tomorrow. I already submit his documents to Mr. Son." Namjoon answered before continue munching his food.

"Ah, I'm glad that he's back! You all will stopped teasing me and we all could tease him instead." Jimin grin cutely, glad that someone will take his place.

Honestly you were curious about who they talked about but you pretend as if you don't have any interest for that topic. You keep eating your food and grab your drink once you done.

"I'm done. Gotta go, guys." You stood up and about to leave your best friends. The only 6 man that you trust.

"Jiseul. My chilhood friend from Busan will come here tomorrow. Jungkook, you remember about him? I told you about him few times." Jimin asked held you back from leaving.

"And?" you turned to him and asked, shortly.

"Nothing, just so you know. So you won't freak out or something because he will definitely join us everyday." He muttered.

"Alright." you nod and head out.

Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. You heard his name and saw his picture few times but you don't really know him. Well, you hope that he will be just trustworthy just like the other six. Since, they sounds very close to each other.

*******

"Jungkook, this is Jiseul. Park Jiseul. and Jiseul, this is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin introduced both of you and he offer his hand to you with a warm smile and you do the handshake with him for seconds before you pull back.

"Nice to meet you, Jiseul-ssi."

"Nice to meet you too." you fake a smile, not because you hate him or something but ever since that terrible event, you can't even manage to carved a sincere smile anymore. Yes, you're that hurted. Yes, he ruined you that bad. "I'm leaving first. I don't feel like eating today so don't wait for me, okay?" you told them and turn your heels leaving the classroom.

"Is she always like that or- is it just me?" Jungkook nervously turned to the other six who let out a long sigh.

"No. She used to very bright, cheerful, naughty and friendly." Jimin muttered sadly.

"Then, what happen-" Jungkook about to asked but someone cutted him faster.

"Before that bstrd come, broke her heart and completely ruined her." it's Namjoon.

"Just if she didn't held us, maybe we already give that bstard some lesson to not mess with girl's heart like that. We should have broke few of his bones or something." Yoongi stated out an idea that surprisingly all of them agreed with.

"I'm sorry for asking, but when? How and why?" Jungkook, being a curious bunny can't help but ask before Jimin slung his arms on him.

"I'll tell you the details later, let's go for some food first."

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

"Hey, Jiseul!" his voice grab your attention and you saw him happily walked to you. "I don't know that you took extra art class! I thought I would be alone since none of the boys interest in this, but I'm so glad I found you here." He added, happily sit beside you.

"There are some other students, you won't be alone." you answered shortly before continue with your brush on the canvas.

"I know- it's just..." he left his sentence hanging once he notice your drawing.

"Why are you staring?" you asked without turning to him.

"Nothing." He shrug before continue. "It's just, your sketch are so... sad. It looks so lonely and.. terrible." he added and you turned to him, surprised.

"I'm sorry, no offense. It just looks very-"

"It's okay. I was just, surprised. Since everyone I met always say this one looks so beautiful, cold but beautiful. No one ever told me about terrible and lonely." you chuckles and you were surprised, it's been awhile.

"No. I didn't mean terrible as bad thing. I mean, it's not your drawing that is terrible. But the sketch, represent some lonely and terrible feelings. It's true that it looks cold and beautiful at first glance but.. if you look a little closer. You'll notice the real feelings behind each line." He explain as his eyes drift back to your canvas in front of both of you.

You turned to him in disbelief, wondering how could he notice the real feelings behind your sketch when nobody ever does.

"But it's an amazing sketch, Jiseul. I'm glad you express your feelings through your arts. So when people around you can't read your heart and mind, maybe they could read your sketch." He smile genuinely at you revealing his cute little bunny teeth. Too cute to make you forgot about everything for seconds as the corner of your lips curved up willingly.

"Thank you, Jungkook."

7 months later. . .

"Thank you, Jungkook-ah." you whisper slowly and he lean in to peck your lips. "You're so welcome, love." he smile before skipping, heading to your female best friends.

"Seriously, how could you healed her in matter of months? You totally changed her back to her usual self and of course, I wouldn't mind about you two dating. I trust you, but just how." Jimin hit Jungkook's arms jokingly follow by the other five around him.

"She was so cold and sad and miserable. Now, she looks like a warm hearted girl that just having her first love that blooming like flowers, what did you do? You didn't cast some black magic on her, don't you?" Seokjin added and burst into laugh.

"Of course no. I was mentally and physically attracted to her ever since I saw her and the more I got to spend on her, the more I want to love her but she was cold and hard to reach. I admit it's not easy." Jungkook chuckles as he recalled the old days where he would spent whole night in front of your door until you let him in. Or how he draw a different flower every day and give them to you. He did almost everything to get you back and he can't be more happier when he fall deeper for you.

"But what did you say that completely change her mind? I was so curious." Taehyung asked, curiously.

"Did she said yes on your first try."

"No, at first-" Jungkook recalled the day where both of you were accidentally got locked in the art class room in the school.

"No, Jungkook please.. don't. You don't deserved me. Love is messed up. It don't work with me. I don't wanna try no more. Love is nothing more than just a waste of my time."

"Alright. You said love is messed up. You said that it don't work. You don't wanna try no more. And I know there's no way to make this right. And I know there's no choice to change your mind. But, we both found each other tonight, locked in here. So tell me, if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time, waste it on me."

⠀⠀
"W.. What? Jungkook, I-.."

"Tell me, why not waste it on me?" Jungkook turned to scan the boys's faces. "That's how I did it. I told her, to waste it on me."