Play Dumb

A slam from a door was heard and I immediately turn to my doorway. ‘It can't be him, it can't be.’ I mumbled inside my mind.

“Yah!” A voice makes me jumped a bit and there he is standing on the doorway, panting.

“J-jungkook....” I stuttered and naturally hide my fingers.

“Give me your hands.” He ordered as he step closer to me and sat beside me, on my bed.

“W-what??” I play dumb, but Jungkook isn't dumb.

“Give me your hands and don't makes me say it again.” He said coldly and his eyes was clearly showing he wasn't happy.

I don't have any choice, so I took out my hands and show it to him who immediately grab it gently and check it.

“What is this?” and of course, he would find the burned scar on my fingers easily.

“It's..... n-nothing.” I tried to pull my hand back but he didn't let me and continue staring at me instead. “Fine, fine. It's just a burned scar okay. It happened yesterday when I was cooking, not a big deal, so stop staring at me already.” I give up.

I won't win his beautiful eye stares.

“Have you put ointment on it?” He ask as I watch his face slowly turn to my fingers with worries.

“Yes, I did. It will slowly recover and gone.” I replied and he let out a sigh.

“If Yoonji noona didn't tell me, you would hide this forever right??” He ask and I open my lips but can't answer him anything. “Don't hide everything from me please. Every time I know something about you from others, I feel pain in my heart. So please, promise me?” He beg with his big pair of beautiful eyes.

And again I only able to nod, because I lost in words.

“Good, now go and get change. I'll wait you outside.” He added and about to get up, but I hold him curiously.

“Where are we going?” I asked Innocently.

“I'm not gonna be that type of meanie boyfriend who leave his girl alone on her birthday, okay?” He cup my cheeks and grinning.

Now I know why he dressed so nice.

“You do remember??”

“Of course, dummy! Now get change!! Or should I help you?” He grin mischievously and start to pull my shirts.

“Yah!!! Jeon Jungkook!!”

“It's oppa to you!!”

“Whatever, you better d-”

....

....

He cut me off by sealed his lips with mine.

“Happy Birthday my innocent little girl. Daddy loves you.” and he peck me.

“Thank you, Oppa!! W-wait?!! DADDY WHAT? YOU'RE NOT MY DADDY!!”