your eyes tell pt. 3

"I'm okay. Just couldn't stop admiring this cute pinky bunny." You unlocked the door and spin around, showing off how the pyjama fits on you. "Actually, I expected it to be oversize but look, it fits me- like if it fit me like this, wouldn't it be too small for you, Koo?" you asked confusedly. "Or is this belong to someone else? G-girlfriend?" You stop moving around and looking up at him trying to read his mind because he was looking at you with a straight face.

Soon enough, his fingers landed on your nose as he pinch it gently.

"Stop talking nonsense when you know I don't have any girlfriend. Now come, let me help you dry your hair." He then drags you to sit on the couch in the bedroom and slowly help you dry your hair. "Drink the tea, my mom said it's good to prevent cold." He added and you notice a cup of tea has been served on a table nearby.

After a couple of silence minutes, you decided to break it. "Thank you, Koo." you turned around to stop his movement from drying your hair. It's surely comfortable but you need to talk it out.

"For what?" Even his eyes that look at you right now feel so warmth as his fresh fluffy hair was the cream of the crop. You notice how he softly continue drying your hair again and his movement was so gentle as if he's being extra careful.

"For being so nice and take care of me but why wouldn't you ask anything?"

"I love," He pause his hand movement and look down to his lap before looking up again to meet your eyes with a soft smile, "taking care of you and I don't want to know what happened if you don't want to talk about it." again, his lips were smiling but his eyes weren't.

Your eyes tell, Jungkook.

"And you're done. Now get some rest. I'll sleeping on the couch in the living room. If you need anything, just call me." He stood up and heading out while you were in the battle with yourself. There's a mental war inside and you don't know which side will win.

"Koo." your soft voice makes him halt on his way. Actually, you thought he wouldn't hear it because you whisper is softly, as if you weren't sure if you should do this or not. "Can't you stay?" the question slipped out from your lips as a soft whisper.

Since there's no replies coming, you look up to see Jungkook was still on his spot as if he's a frozen statue. Biting your lips, you chuckle dryly and get up to move to his bed. "What I'm just saying? I must be high on drugs or something. Why should you-" you paused on your own sentence, "What a stupid nonsense. I'm sorry, just forget it. Good night, Jungkook." you added as you turn your back and laid down with your back facing him.

You close your eyes feeling embarrassed of what just happened. How could you ask that? What a shameless girl you are. How that question could even slip out from your lips. You were internally slapping your lips for saying stupid things. Why Jungkook should stay with you? Are you craz- wait.

Something slips on your waist and you realize it was Jungkook put the blanket on you along with his arms. He was back-hugging you. You didn't know when the exact moment he got into the bed because you were busily nagging yourself.

"I-It's not a stupid nonsense." he whisper softly and you were holding your breath once you realize his hot breath was hitting the crook of your neck. He's so close.

"J-Jungkook-" you were about to turn back to face him but he held you tight, prevent you from turning around.

"No. Listen to me." He inhales deeply and let out a sniff. Wait, is he crying? "Y-You don't know how bad I wanted to stay, okay? You just didn't know how hard I've been fighting with myself not to embrace you like this. It's wrong I know, it's a mistake but just-" He let out a frustrated sigh again, "Just please don't say it as a stupid nonsense. Please. It's not because I wanted it too. I fckg want to- I just hold myself, hard."

You can't help it anymore. This time, you force yourself against his strong arms and turn around to face him. How surprised you are when you saw his glistening eyes. Jungkook was crying. No.

"J-Jungkook, p-please don't cry. No. Don't cry for me. I-I don't deserve your tears." you keep wiping away his tears but it keeps flowing while Jungkook softly shake his head with a bitter smile. He has been holding a lot inside.

He was studying your face closely before his lips parting, "Can I kiss you?" the question caught you off guard as your gaze landed on his glistening eyes. He has free himself. He took your silence as the answer and slowly lean in to capture your lips with his own. His fingers cupped your cheeks perfectly when he feels you kissed him back.

God knows how long he has been waiting for this moment. He kisses you like there's no tomorrow but it's not rough yet it was so gentle with hundred or millions meaning behind it. It is a forbidden kiss but why does it feels so right, so good?