We Don't Talk Anymore

Don't wanna know
Kind of dress you're wearing tonight
If he's giving it to you just right
The way I did before,

I overdosed,
Should've known your love was a game,
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame..

That we don't talk anymore
We don't talk anymore
Like we used to do...
We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh, we don't talk anymore
Like we used to do...’

His honey-alike voice can be heard from your Ryan earphone. Sighing, you scroll your phone to his contact number and press call.

It was already the fourth tone and you were almost give up when he pick up the call.

“May I help you, miss?” He asked coldly and you can already imagine his fake annoyed face.

“Pretty please, Jeon. We didn't talk anymore because you're the one who told me to not talking to you. Just because I hang out with my school mates which also including male friends, that's doesn't always mean I'm cheating okay? Your jealousy is so childish.” you roll your eyes as you continue your pace to catch the last bus.

“Wooo wooo, hold on miss. Who said I was being childish and moreover, JEALOUS?” he emphasize the last word, still denying that he's DO jealous.

“Ohhh really?” you scoff. “Then what's with the sudden cover of that wonderful Charlie's We Don't Talk Anymore?”

“Pretty please, Han. Do you think I dropped that swag cover for you. It's definitely specially cover for my ex. Psh.” he replied and you can't control yourself but stood up on your feet in a blink catch attention from people around you in the bus station before you bow down at them for apologize.

“You piece of sht! Jeon, if you mentioned about your ex one more time, I swear I-”

“What? Han, why do you care so much about my ex? Are they so important to you?? Ohh, talked about my ex, you just remided me that she asked me to hang out sometime, I don't know if I- ”

“Ohhh, Jinyoung sunbae. Long time no see.” you purposely say as if you know how his reaction will be.

“As if I believe. Don't try me, Han.” he laugh over the phone and you pout, knowing you lose this time.

“I got no time talking with you. Bye!” you ended the phonecall and continue play the music, but your eyes widened when you realize, it's still Jungkook's voice filling your ears.

“Geez! Jeon Jungkook!!!!” you gritted your teeth in frustration before pull away your earphone from your ears and press the stop button.

🎧🎼🎵⬛

You arrived back in your house and throw yourself on your sofa, blowing on your bangs lifelessly. It's been few days since your boyfriend Jungkook stop talking to you.

You missed him and your conversation earlier with him didn't help either.

It's not a new thing for you anymore. Ever since you started dating him, you both always argue over small thing. Those fights are mostly because of how over protected he is  towards you.

Sometimes you think that it's better for both of you to stay in friendship zone, with that, both of you wouldn't argue as much as now.

But no!

You shake your head quickly.

“What you've been thinking Nana? You love him and he love you!! Should I just apologize again for this time?” you muttered.

While, in the other side of Seoul.

“She's so annoying, hyung! She keep calling this sunbae, that sunbae, which mostly are guys! Why can't she just only look at me?” Jungkook complain to Hoseok who was about to reply him but cut off by the wisest man in BTS.

“You both keep bickering each others, telling each other harsh things. In the end, who got hurt anyway?” Namjoon come in the scene and point at Jungkook with his slender finger. “You, and of course Nana.”

“So what should I do, hyung? It's been few days since we talked and although she called me earlier, that doesn't help us.” Jungkook replied frustratingly.

“Doesn't this means Jungkook should broke up with her, so they won't hurt each other anymore?” Hoseok mumbles slowly but sure.

“No~!!!!! I will never broke up with her!!!” Jungkook yelled out of sudden which terrified Hoseok who sat beside him.

“I was just asking! Easy boy.”

“You know the answer now, Kook-ah. You don't want to break up, so what you have to do?” Namjoon smirk at the younger who seems find the missing piece.

“I'm gonna leave now!!!” He said and rush out to the door.

“He's grow up. I'm so proud.” Namjoon smirk like a proud father before,

“Namjoon!!!! Wale is in da house!!!!!!!”

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Once you done bathed, you were ready to go out again but when you were about to lock your door, someone cover your eyes as he stood behind you.

You were flinch a bit before his smell was too familiar for you.

“Who are you??” but you need to make sure.

“Come through~ Nochu~ I got chu pulling ma crew~” He said and you cring, giggles over it.

“What's up, nochu?” you pull away his hand and turn around to see him, and of course try hard to maintain your poker face.

“Where are you going? I thought at this time you should've just stay in your room, resting after your taekwondo classes.”

“I'm off to meet Jinyoung sunbae.” you lied and you notice clearly how his face color changed. ‘Why did you lie? Doesn't you were about to go to him??’ you asked yourself in your mind, definitely regret about what come out from your lips awhile ago.

“Look, I'm sorry but please listen to me first before you decide to go or not.” He look down for awhile before look up again to meet you.

Wow, now this is new.’ you never expect that he will this calm when he heard about you going to see another guy friends. “Go on.” you mumbles, wondering what he want to talk about.

“So.. I wanted to apologize for my over protected behaviour. I know that most of the time, when we fight, you're the one who apologize first, so here I am. I'm so sorry if it pressured you and makes you uncomfortable. I love you too much so I'm too afraid that someone better than me will snatch you away when I was away from you. You know I'm not always beside you, that's why....” He apologized as he held both of your hand gently.

You really almost broke into grin but you try to press your lips into a thin line.

“If you really want to go with that sunbae as a friend, just... go. But never think about ending our relationship. I won't let that happen and please don't get involved in any romantic feelings with anyone beside me. ” He added with serious face which makes your broke down your walls.

You laugh and he was so confused.

“What's so funny?” He sounds annoyed.

“Jungkook. I'm sorry but I lied.” you started and he furrow his eyebrow. “Actually, I'm gonna leave to see anyone but you. ” you confessed and his famous Jungshook face appear before your eyes.

“Y-you mean-”

“Yes. I was about to go to see you and apologize. Since I also don't want our relationship come to an end. I love you too much for that.” you cut him off and his famous bunny grin was finally revealed.

“Thank you, Han Nana.” He was about to hug you but you prevent him, which makes him confused.

“What again ?”

“Do you really mean it when you said you cover that song for your ex?” you pout but he just smirk.

Well, your cute bunny boyfriend can easly turn into a bad international playboy looks just in a second.

“Of course not, silly. It's because I really love Charlie for that song! How about you sing the Selena's part? We can keep it as our private use only.”

“I'm not good in singing! No no~! I don't want to ruin the song!!”

“Eyyy come one. It's just for me. I wouldn't publish it-”  He was about to continue when your phone ring.

You took your phone out and when you saw the caller ID, Jinyoung Sunbae, you turn to see Jungkook's frown face.

“Don't you dare...”

Here we go again.