Call You My Wifey

'Jagiiya, I will be at home tonight. Just want to tell you, I will spend tonight and tomorrow with you, just one day 😂 it's the best I could get.'

I sent to her and it takes longer until she replies. I knew that she is busily handling her daddy's company. We are both busy so we can't spend more time together.

'Ah! That's so good to know ! Don't worry, one day is more than enough 😂 better than never. Can't wait to go home!<3'

I smile at her heart sign, it's funny how a little efforts from her makes me grinning like an idiot.

'Me either! But I will be a little bit late okay? If you feel tired just go to sleep, don't wait for me okay? Love you <3'

I replied back. It has been 3 years since I start dating her. Not a second I regret, and I never get bored about her. It has been awhile since I went home the last time and spending time with her, now I got a chance and I don't want to miss it.

🏠🏠🏠

Finally it's time to go home, after done with my things and greet all members and the staff, I left them and go back to my home. The one I share with Min, my lovely girlfriend. Once I arrived, I open the door with my key and I can smell the home made cooking spread in the house. It's good to be home.

I put down my things and headed to the kitchen, I knew she is cooking there. After I getting closer, I hear she was playing our song, so she don't have idea if I've arrived yet. I grin and walk slowly to her who face me her back while doing something over there.

Once I hug her from behind, she gasp and almost scream before she saw my face.

"God dammit! Jungkook!! You shocked me!! I thought that was some psycho!!!" She yelled and I just laughing at her panic face. "Stop laughing, you're giving me heartattack, I might...." I cut her and pull her, hug her tight.

"I miss you too much Min ah, sorry for just be able to come home right now." I said while enjoying her scents.

She pull off a bit but I don't let her, "Jungkook ah, I was wearing apron, and it's dirty. Let go of me awhile." She said and I just grin, still hugging her,

"Rather than your short mini skirt, I like your flappy apron better." I said and release my hug founding her smiling brightly.

"But it's dirty idiot. Anyway, you haven't ate dinner right? Look I prepared this for you today, a menu that you like." She show me and I smile again.

I walk closer to the dining table and look at those food that she made, those are all my favorite food but......

"Min ah, I love it but why you made lot of it? Since when you cook all of this? How could we done all of this? It's not that today is my birthday, nor yours, nor our anniversary." I widened my eyes staring at those delicious foods.

She chuckles while look at me. "This afternoon, after received your messages. I went to the department store and bought all the ingredients. After that I went home earlier to get prepared. Hehehe. Jungkook ah, I don't need any special day to cook your favorite food anyway. Can't I just cook for you because I knew you love this?" She said and cupped my face.

I look at her and I let out a sigh. I hate the fact that she done a lots of things for me, but I can't even stay beside her often. It feels suck.  "Why? Are you okay? You don't like these?" She asked, getting worried.

I just shake my head, and look at her, "Min ah, you really don't have to do it. I didn't mean to tell you earlier so you could do all of this. Even in your busy schedule, you make some time for me. Throw a special event for me when I come home, when I can't do anything for you." I cupped her face and look at her, eyes to eyes.