The Truth

"What is your name? Do you have a place to go?" Jungkook remember how he questioned you back then when he met you for the first time.

But instead of answering, you just stare at him because he was wearing a mask.

"Oh could you tell me? I saw you hiding in this garden. It's dangerous. Tell me and I'll help you to escape this garden." He added while keep turn left and right, worried if some guard might notice them.

"Who are you?" Your first question caught him off guard. He's been imagining about how beautiful your voice sound for awhile. "Why you wanted to help me? Everyone that works in here are bad person, especially the Prince! They ruined my house."

And your answer crush his heart down into million pieces. He's the Prince of this kingdom but you never know about it. He wouldn't let you know, even though he feel hurts every time you mentioned about your hatred towards the Prince and Royal families.

After the very first time he saved you, somehow both of you managed to see each other when the nights come. You'll sneak into the garden while he'll always be there waiting for you.

He will stand by and watch around when you pluck the flowers. He purposely help you to get more flowers because he know you need to sell the flowers for living.

"I'm Jungshin. I'm in charge to take care of the garden." He lied to you when he introduced himself for the first time because he can't manage to reveal his true self to you.

He can't show the real him because he know you'll disappointed at him. All bad things that has done under his name couldn't be taken back. Even though there are things that out of his control.

He's weak. He's ruined by his own mistake.

"Can I see your face, Jungshin?" You once asked him because you were curious of this nice man who worked in the palace's garden.

"You know that I can’t, show you me, give you me. I can’t show you a ruined part of myself. It's scary." Jungkook keep his lies. He told you that his face was ruined by an accident and it looks so scary so he keep wearing his mask.

"But why are you staying in here? Tell me the truth, there must be a reason. You're a nice person, you shouldn't work for the prince. Let's go. I'm going to leave this country tomorrow." And with that sentence of yours, Jungkook froze.

He can't imagine how he could spend a day without you but he's helpless because he know, there's nothing he can do to makes you stay.

'You asked me why I can't leave? The only thing I can do in this garden, in this world is to bloom a pretty flower that resembles you and to breathe as the me that you know. I know you hate me but I still want you.

Once again I put a mask again and go to see you, but you're no longer here anymore. This is the Truth.'