Feel My Love

The cold wind that slap your pale cheeks continuously didn't stop you from took another weak steps. It's still fresh in your mind, the scene that you just saw earlier.

He, Jeon Jungkook, your boyfriend for 2 years just flashing his famous bunny smile - the smile that used to appear when he saw you - to another girl.

You want to believe that it was just a coincidence.

You want to believe that it's nothing special.

You want to believe that he still loves you,

But why does the facts betray you hard?

“I'm sorry, I know I'm a bad guy for saying this, but my feeling for you has faded away. I don't know what happened to me, but I don't feel anything anymore.” He said once he caught your wrist from running away from the scene. “I think it's not fair if I didn't explain anything, so I told you the truth, the feeling is gone.”

And at that moment, instead of slap him or push him away, you do the thing that you always wanted to do,

Kiss him.

It's not a forceful kiss yet it's just flowing. To your surprise, Jungkook didn't pull back or push you away, instead he was kissing you back gently.

Maybe, just maybe, because he knew this will be the one last kiss you both shared.

So you kiss him deeper,

And pull him closer

Until you feel warmer

Because now you're the loser.

You will lose him once you both part away, and you don't like that idea.

But without you know, your body betray you when you slowly parting for breath. Both of you gasping for air and he look down to meet your eyes with sadness in his eyes.

“Why you kissed me? I just hurted you by now.” He muttered and you fake a smile.

“That kiss is to make you feel my love. Did you feel it now?”

“Yeah, I do feel it.” He nod.

“But we still gonna break up right?” you blink away the holy tears that are going to fall anytime.

“You saw it. I was cheating from you. I don't deserve your love.” He replies and continue play with your hair.

“You can just tell me it was misunderstood, tell me the lies and I will believe it.” You fake another smile as you lock your arms around his neck.

“Don't be like that, please. I don't want to hurt you more.”

“I know this won't help but you know I'm so strong, this little thing won't make me down. I still have this warms that you always need.” You know this will be end soon yet you still need to makes sure he knew, how deep is your love for him.

“Why are you saying this things?” He increase his voice a bit but worries were clearly over his face.

“To make you feel my love, Jungkook.”

Theme Song: Make You Feel My Love by Adele