have a good day

My alarm dragged me back to the reality and I grab my phone just to turn the alarm off. My lips crept into a smile as I remember today's date. Without wasting any time, I jump off my bed and jog to my shower.

I took out my best suit and do my hair. Last but not least, I took this perfume and smiling softly, it's her favorite. I'm ready.

"You look so excited today? You even dress so well, gotta meet her?" My friend will ask with a teasing smile and I nod eagerly.

"Yes, I miss her so damn much! It's her birthday!" I announced happily.

"Oh my! Tell her I say happy birthday too!"

"Sure, I will!"

Jump in my car, I drove away to get the flowers. I already ordered a big bouquet of her favorite flowers. She would love it, no doubts!

I could already seeing her smile in my mind. She loved flowers and she appreciated all little surprise I pull on her. Sometimes she will get a little whiny when I teased her too much, but she will get over it soon. She's a kind hearted person.

I remember every single moment I have with her. It crafted in my mind beautifully. From the first day I met her, to the first date, first fight, first kiss and last kiss.

Yeah, here I am to meet her, in her graveyard.

"Hey, beautiful. Good morning. I bought your favorite flowers today. Do you know why? Do you remember what day is it today?" I smile, squat down and touch her gravestone that crafting her name.

"It's your birthday today and I'll stay with you here. Two of us. Just like how we used to celebrate your birthday. I hope you have a good day."

"Have a good day in heaven."